Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been meaning to do this for a while, and now that I've moved to a larger house and bought a detolf I think it's time to show off my Anime figures and statues. Plus the wife bought me four new ones for my birthday yesterday, and now my display cabinet is almost overflowing...

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0655.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

A SS 1/4 premium format anime line would get all my cash. Wow, imagine ghost in the shell, berserk, ninja scroll, neon genesis, etc.

I have a bunch of Sega prize sets of them. I thought this one might have followed suit.

It's excellent as a stand alone Asuka though. Likeness is dead on, and not just her face. Her whole presentation. Body language captures the whole character.

I like the base a lot too.

There's some really nice figures here. Love it!

Here's my latest addition and contribution to this great thread.

SuperSonicoFront-1.jpg

SuperSonico-1.jpg

SuperSonicoF-1.jpg

SuperSonicoNude.jpg

SuperSonicoNB-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have a bunch of Sega prize sets of them. I thought this one might have followed suit.

It's excellent as a stand alone Asuka though. Likeness is dead on, and not just her face. Her whole presentation. Body language captures the whole character.

I like the base a lot too.

Yep. I have two more sega prize figures, one is Rei standing on a bed and the other is Yoko in a flight attendant outfit.

Great addition VoiDweller! Congrats!

A long time ago I was trying to collect Halloween figures like that. All I ended up with was the Bome Halloween-Chan. I found one other one I liked, but it had been long sold out and the prices for it were absurd. Can't even remember what it was now.

Cute figure Void. I like the guitar. I have Yamato Arisa and her Rickenbacher bass is really cool.

Back