Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First photos on previous page

Sonico-9.jpg

Sonico-10.jpg

Sonico-11.jpg

Sonico-12.jpg

Sonico-13.jpg

Sonico-14.jpg

I'm a huge anime Fan. Medicom STILL is the best at 1/6 Anime figures. I am very pleased with the figures I recently got Hei, Kei and Manji. VERRRY COOL FIGURES.

After some thought, I decided to dive into the 1/6 Anime world. Asmus Toys' limited Guts from Berserk was my first and only 1/6 anime piece for the longest time. I wanted to get some Medicom Death Note figure but the prices are outrageous! Currently, I have an Azone Haruhi and Yuki enroute with plans of getting Medicom DBZ and HT City Hunter.

54638538201001251856554250044824151_014-700x700.jpg

SuzumiyaHaruhi.jpg
yuki_t3.jpg

After some thought, I decided to dive into the 1/6 Anime world. Asmus Toys' limited Guts from Berserk was my first and only 1/6 anime piece for the longest time. I wanted to get some Medicom Death Note figure but the prices are outrageous! Currently, I have an Azone Haruhi and Yuki enroute with plans of getting Medicom DBZ and HT City Hunter.

54638538201001251856554250044824151_014-700x700.jpg

SuzumiyaHaruhi.jpg
yuki_t3.jpg

Don't get the Hot Toys City Hunter figures. They are absolutely terrible.

Really? How come? Do they break easily or just not resemble the the titular characters in hand?

The bodies do not fit the characters well at all, Saeko is a complete disaster in every way and has a bad headsculpt, and Ryo's body just looks gigantic even his neck. Ryo isn't; TOO bad, but Saeko is an abomination. Just avoid them. I did a pretty big rant about them in their own thread in the General board. There's a reason no one talks about them and they all went on discount after coming out.

It is getting harder and harder to find good places to purchase anime figures and statues around here, where do you guys get yours online?

It is getting harder and harder to find good places to purchase anime figures and statues around here, where do you guys get yours online?

I order mine from Bigbadtoystore.com and I've also ordered a few from Animecornerstore.com Hobbyfan.com Entertainmentearth.com and Amazon.com

I get my Marvel and DC Bishoujo figures from Cornerstorecomics.com

AmiAmi is the best place to shop for anime products hands down. You get it the soonest and for the cheapest prices.

Back