Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great 'nudie' figures above :lol

My latest at the moment.

43102752.jpg

37744826.jpg

61985751.jpg

18179486.jpg

34302565.jpg

59191429.jpg

Very nice! Who is the bottom girl though?

Got Bishoujo Christie Monteiro in the mail today!

DPP_0034.JPG

I wasn't going to get this one at first as she deemed a bit "thick" for my liking and is pretty exposed but after reading some reviews and having someone convince me to get it, I did :)
Overall I like it a lot! She is a little smaller than the other Bishoujo figures, the base isn't as interesting as the others and is pretty basic. The base has 3 patterns you can add to it so there are 4 variations for the base including blank. That's a pretty cool option to have, in my opinion. I personally use the one with the Illustration as I like seeing the figure and it's reference. The other two variations are an autographed plate by the project manager and the Tekken Tag 2 logo.
The sculpt on the figure it amazing! you see more skin folds as she has a little more fat on her and her clothing (If you can call it that) and accessories are really nicely detailed and painted.
There is a bit of a seeming problem on this one but nothing major.
Hair is beautiful too! I really like the painting on her, great metallic paint and nice subtle shading on the darker skin. The hair is half translucent as usual and, as usual, it gives off a nice effect!

More pics can be seen here: https://picasaweb.google.com/104317...ChristieMonteiro?authkey=Gv1sRgCLeLm9O1hpaPbA

These include a shot of her next to Invisible Woman for size comparison.
I will try to add some outdoor light pictures tomorrow.

does anyone know if there are any sites that have lists of Queen's Blade statues? There are so many different statues of QB from different companies so it is hard to keep track on them all.

You collect alot of these anime models. You got any of the High school of the dead ones ? I've been trying to buy them for ages.

Also I recently got Nyu from Elfen lied at some japenese shop. She was about 200 lucky for me. She usually would go for about 500 at the most.

I love these Play Arts figures, but I wish the quality control was a little better. My Ryu's regular face is missing paint on the tip of the nose making it look very shiny and Chun Li's boot has a crack at the top of it.

Back