Animated Boba fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on mine. It was supposed to arrive Friday, but nothing.

I guess I better track this down now. :rolleyes:

Mine will arrive this Thursday from Mike @ Razor's Edge.

And next month, he will be sending me the black and white version!!!

Three cheers for Mike!!

:chew :chew :chew

tomandshell said:

Three cheers for Mike!!

I dont think I wan't to know what that is costing you.

I still honestly don't see the point of GG making a B&W maquette of this, when the color version totally pwns it.

I just got mine in yesterday finally, and seeing it in B&W would not do it any justice. The color is so vivid on this thing. This totally rocks my Fett collection at the moment.

At least until the Boba PF shows up at my door.

tomandshell said:
Mine will arrive this Thursday from Mike @ Razor's Edge.

Three cheers for Mike!!

Congrats man. I know you were dreading missing out on this.

How did Mike get his? I know they are reserving 250 for the US but haven't seen anything about how to order.

Darth Loki said:
Congrats man. I know you were dreading missing out on this.

How did Mike get his? I know they are reserving 250 for the US but haven't seen anything about how to order.

His are coming from Japan, I believe. They are not part of the US portion. I think that will also give me a lower number--that's how it worked with the Blackhole Troopers. But on something this hard to get, any number will do.

:monkey4
I finally got my package from Yikes! Comics. I had pre-ordered both Boba and Leia from them. not a peep since I paid months ago. I open the box and....no Boba. Leia is here, and she's lovely, but instead of Boba, I get a refund check and a little note saying they had cancelled my Boba order. WTF?! They could have at least let me know so I could go to another dealer before everyone was sold out!!!

Customikey said:
I finally got my package from Yikes! Comics. I had pre-ordered both Boba and Leia from them. not a peep since I paid months ago. I open the box and....no Boba. Leia is here, and she's lovely, but instead of Boba, I get a refund check and a little note saying they had cancelled my Boba order. WTF?! They could have at least let me know so I could go to another dealer before everyone was sold out!!!

So they don't call themselves Yikes! for nothing. I hope you don't do business with them again any time soon.

Sorry about your missing Fett! If Sideshow tries that with my Fett PF...

:emperor

Don't worry Tom. Your Fett will get to you safe and sound. It won't be until July, but it'll still get to you :monkey5

My regular should be here today. I'd like to have a black and white one but since it will be damn near impossible. I have no interest.

Customikey said:

Mikey starwarsshop still has them.

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=104915;category_id=310;pcid1=;pcid2=

We also have a few available $64+s&h ready to ship

I tried to put link to our website but looks like our server is having issues so you can pm me if you would like

John

Darth Loki said:

Hi Everyone,

Ancient Chinese Secret. LOL. Well, actually a Japanese secret.
They should be here next month sometime.

Thanks,
Mike

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Mike

Those damn Japanese secrets :monkey4

They? As in more than one? Once again proving, Mike is da man!

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Mike

I believe Mike has actually done the impossible and dug a hole through the center of the Earth into the bottom of the GG plant in China. So I would have to agree and concede that yes Mike is the man.

Back