Animated Boba fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocktonix

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone have this maquette? I had originally pre ordered and then canceled. Now I am think about picking one up. Any suggestions?

I know that some retailers ended up getting hit with allocations and not receiving as many as they had hoped. This one might be harder to get than some expected. He's sold out at Razor's Edge, Fireside, Dark Shadow, etc. Still up for preorder at North Side and Most Wanted, but you aren't going to get the deal you would have received earlier.

The black and white ones are already going for over $400 on eBay. I still think the b&w version is a pointless variant and ugly to boot.

well i ordered mine months ago and recieved a box today from Forbidden planet

The invoice said

Qui - gonn jin 12"
Obi Wan 12" (at long last!!!!!)
Boba fett animated maquette

Looked in the box and boba aint there but they charged my account!!!!!!!!!

Not happy in the slightest guys

:(

Big bad toy store still had him for $73. I guess I waited cause I didn't want to start another line up. I decided I had to get the animated leia so I figured I'd get the Fett as well.

Darth Waller said:
It's a Japanese exclusive. All the other animated maquettes will be available in b&b as well.

Interesting, have they been available to the general public or lucky draw/in store Japan exclusives?

I'm thinking of getting one of these but would like to know how fragile the billowing cape is as I'm concerned about damaging it whilst dusting. The black & white one is a lame variant IMO and just looks like they couldn't be bothered to finish painting it,much the same as the chromed busts. Either an all white concept Boba or the DROIDS cartoon color scheme would have been much better choice for a variant.

Mines has just arrived today due to a fault in shipping

Im in the uk as well and got it pretty early for once

Back