Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to sum up this thread it's:

tumblr_o3ujztoo0T1s8ldmao1_400.gif

f788a1376825b2b1d7e62626baaa4f49.jpg

tumblr_lkr89aXF5F1qgeq3co1_400.gif

and

76b3319d-87e1-4f9e-875c-659bcb215465.gif

is that about right?

Re: Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Bunch of extreme nerds arguing whether someone is at a con or not. Just enjoy the damn pictures.... When did people get so entitled for everything. So pathetic...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When did people get so entitled for everything.

Who's being entitled? For an answer, yes? Entitled to the truth, yes. Our interests are driven by anticipation and what's-new on the horizon. It's fair to question the "authority", isn't it?

Besides, you're acting entitled to your damn pictures.

I'm sure once Motux starts posting his pics, this will all go away.

Who's being entitled? For an answer, yes? Entitled to the truth, yes. Our interests are driven by anticipation and what's-new on the horizon. It's fair to question the "authority", isn't it?

Besides, you're acting entitled to your damn pictures.

I'm sure once Motux starts posting his pics, this will all go away.
I'm entitled for saying let's just enjoy the pictures?

Something doesn't add up there buddy.

In any case, I don't want to argue. I'm just here to enjoy the pictures. Wish I was at HK!

Just got home from work and was excited to see pictures from the con (because photos is in the title) but nothing but talk about pictures. There was a least a video :dunno

Just click on the links posted earlier, you'll see way more pics and pretty much all of them in high resolution - not blown up stills from a video.

When you have a personal beef with someone on the internet you've never met and never will, either leave the thread or block the person.

This is stupid. Whether he is lying about stuff or not, I don't know and I don't see how it matters much. I came here to look at pics of the event, and that's what this thread was about before all the mighty internet warriors popped in. Look at the pics and move on.

:clap:clap

Bunch of extreme nerds arguing whether someone is at a con or not. Just enjoy the damn pictures.... When did people get so entitled for everything. So pathetic...

THANK YOU. I'm here for da pics and laughs but no bashing. Ass-hats don't ruin the fun.

I agree that who cares where the pics are from I just wanna see them, but if somebody is directly stating they took pics or acting like they are at a con that they aren't at, just to try and make themselves feel more important. That's just a sad, ****** deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back