Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a video I saw on Facebook of the KA booth at the show. It started off showing the animatronic HB 2.0 but then the camera swung around to another HB behind the first one. The second one looked like the original KA HB, but with a mk43 climbing out of it but what looked like a jackhammer left arm!

In the background, who is that next to Vader?

skrillex-fader-performance-2015-billboard-410x410.jpg

It will go up when it's been approved by the factory and the licensor. They just estimate this fall and have target this year due to the increase interest generated by the additional products. If it's at a show really means nothing. They could have had the Proto at toy soul last December or Sdcc this year. But they thought it wouldn't do any good to show it and not have it ready again. As soon as it's approved it will go up for Po. If that's next week, or December is just a guess. They wanted to target this year and that's as narrow as they would estimate it. The fall is the current estimation but it's all dependent on the approval and production process.

This is good enough for me. I just want to have a verifiable reassurance that the 66 Batmobile is not dead. If it takes another year, so be it. Would make perfect sense to reveal on a Batman-themed event/date/special venue. As always, the updates and intel are very much appreciated. Rep coming your way :hi5:

Really looking forward to seeing the Doctor Strange figures. I haven't been this excited for a Marvel film in a little while now.

This is good enough for me. I just want to have a verifiable reassurance that the 66 Batmobile is not dead. If it takes another year, so be it. Would make perfect sense to reveal on a Batman-themed event/date/special venue. As always, the updates and intel are very much appreciated. Rep coming your way :hi5:

Thank you, and you are welcome.

:panic: That Giant Man diorama is incredible!! SO COOL!!!

Thank you for the pics, Motux!! I spotted Hawkeye's movie costume on display in the background! Off topic of figures, but if Wanda's Civil War costume is on display, could you get a costumer some detail pictures? :rotfl I'm about to start making the costume!

Can't wait to see what HT reveals!

Hey. Didn't get much but will have more...

image.jpeg

Whoa, is that a Fallout Power Armor figure?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

There's just one Star Wars figure I might buy, Luke from Return. Hope it's not ready yet as there's too much awesome stuff right now and money is low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back