Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motuxmen, could I inconvenience you with some good pics of CW Black Widow? Front, profile, rear. You know the drill. :D She's suddenly quite overlooked despite looking like the best Widow yet.

Thanks!

This is good enough for me. I just want to have a verifiable reassurance that the 66 Batmobile is not dead. If it takes another year, so be it. Would make perfect sense to reveal on a Batman-themed event/date/special venue. As always, the updates and intel are very much appreciated. Rep coming your way :hi5:

I agree, thank you so much for the intel. The 66 is my grail and whole reason I started collecting. Really appreciate the news.

You are welcome.

And just for good measure here is a quote from Howard (ceo and man in charge of hot toys) about the 66 batmobile that mirrors what he told me recently

The parts about fall and anniversary is not official hot toys quotes/policy. They can't say that type of stuff without consent from Warner (same for any other licensed stuff they make, be it marvel or fox ect) and nailing down a specific reason or time ect is just not down thing most business can or will do. Anytime they have tried to be upfront about future plans its come back to bit them. It gets thrown in their face if they miss the date or people say they lied or they won't believe anything they say. Even if it's originally stated as potential or planned or not for sure people still take it as fact and run with it.

Currently, we have encountered some obstacles regarding the production of the 1966 Batmobile. Hopefully they can be solved in the end. And yes. we do have some plans on making other figures from the 1966 Batman series.

Last edited:
If they still plan to make stuff from the 66 Batman, makes me wonder if all the 10th Anniversary speculation for TDK might have a chance to happen, as well as finally getting that Arkham Joker.

Spooling up..

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Oh man, is that a new Vader and the Emperor to the left of the Endor display?

Motuxmen, you the man! Thanks for all the pics. Not sure if you can, but could you confirm with HT if the breather accessory with Deadshot can actually attach to BVS Batman's face? I'd like to make sure before I preorder it. Again, thanks for all the great pics!

Re: Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Maybe, if the white hands are just light reflected off black gloves.

At first glance it looked like the Emperor in his robe to me, with his hands drawn up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back