Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super excited to see Jyn and intrigued by MS Spidey however I think I am passing on all MS figures until the last film the characters appear in. :lol If I don't care enough at that point, than I won't be missing out..

Hopefully they will have an alternate head sculpt for Harley revealed or another figure of her on display.

Still no ultimate ultron? Oh well. I can wait. Especially with a new Mark VI coming.

They're probably all Stormtrooper variants. We didn't see any head sculpts until like a week before TFA premiered last year.

Wow, tons of possible reveals this weekend? Jedi Luke aka the star wars holy grail?

What I really want to know is this WILL THERE BE A ROTJ DARTH VADER WITH REMOVABLE HELMET? Motuxmen, heed my call oh wise forumer!!!

Wow, tons of possible reveals this weekend? Jedi Luke aka the star wars holy grail?

What I really want to know is this WILL THERE BE A ROTJ DARTH VADER WITH REMOVABLE HELMET? Motuxmen, heed my call oh wise forumer!!!

I do not know....sorry. Lol

With so many awesome Star Wars reveals at comic conI wasn't expecting much here. Seems like there will be some very exciting ones. I can't wait to see what else they have.

Motuxmen, won't you or your info provider be in hot water for posting all these information? :thud:

Anyways, thanks for the exciting new infos :lol

Motux, any word on CW Spider-Man? :pray:

I posted over the weekend that CW spidey may actually be part of the 1/6 Giant man display. But that I could not get confirmation and that it is not for sure. I couldn't even get them to admit they wanted to make one (I know for sure they actually made a Proto but of that ever got approved or refined I do not know) but please, take it (and Jedi luke) as pure rumor at this point. The other stuff is confirmed. But Spider-Man and OT Star Wars is not.

Motuxmen, won't you or your info provider be in hot water for posting all these information? :thud:

Anyways, thanks for the exciting new infos :lol

I cleared it first. Just so no one got in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back