Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having partners like Chocoolate allows them to upgrade existing tooling and put out a release without costing them anything. As the company (Chocoolate or TRU or the Tim Burton foundation) promises to pay for enough to cover cost on an entire production run.

There's a chance my favorite look shows up. The Jedi Luke. I think that's what it's called. When he's in all black. Han in trooper I hear as well. And maybe a sith. But those are not things I am sure about.

Oh and ewoks

Wow, if this pans out its awesome!

Wow. If there's seriously supposed to be that many more Star Wars figures shown this week that is both awesome and terrible at the same time. Between all the Star Wars OT, TFA, Rogue One, BvS, Suicide Squad, Civil War, Daredevil...there's way too much stuff coming out. I'm gonna have to get really picky and choosy on what I order.

Hoping for a chance to see Doctor Strange and Poe protos, however unlikely that might be. Looking forward to seeing all the photos!

Oh daaaaaam, I got a feeling we are going to see a ROTJ end death star diorama with a glossy vader, jedi luke and red guards!!!

Are they actually making a 1/6 Giant Man? That would be massive!

Looking forward to more reveals even though I won't be getting everything I like. There's just too much coming out these days.

Re: Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Looking forward to more reveals even though I won't be getting everything I like. There's just too much coming out these days.
Maybe life size to scale with the other hot toys!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A HT branded dress-up kit to wear yourself while playing with your figures. :wink1:

giant_man_cosplay_by_cadmus130-d6m3kon.jpg

:lecture

Sixth Scale Giant Man*

* Body not included.

Isn't this convention next weekend? This thread is going to hit 30 pages before it even starts. :lol

Doctor Strange?

Yes. I've heard strange will be there

Yes they are. And no, a normal human Costume wouldn't equal it. It will be around twice as large as the 1/1 batman. Think hulkbuster 1/1 size

Yes. I've heard strange will be there

Sweeeet... cant wait, appreciate all the info and pics Motu, any rumours for more jokers? Tux joker to be precise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niiiice, hot toys have really stepped it up this year, when do you reckon pics from the event will start surfacing? is friday a preview night like SDCC? I need to know how many days to put my custom jedi luke on eBay for ha

It starts Friday. I'd set up has already begun. I'd say Thursday for pics but I'll try for earlier

It starts Friday. I'd set up has already begun. I'd say Thursday for pics but I'll try for earlier

Thanks I hope they do have ROTJ Luke, I've been wanting that one since I started collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back