Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Hoping to see civil war spiderman and jedi luke at this con

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does this mean Harley is a con exclusive?

No. Just that it's for sale at the con. The joker, storm trooper, and batman from that same picture are all available at SSC and other places

No. Just that it's for sale at the con. The joker, storm trooper, and batman from that same picture are all available at SSC and other places

What, so someone can actually pick one up at the con there and then or just pre-order?

What, so someone can actually pick one up at the con there and then or just pre-order?

No. They can order one at the con. The exclusive version. It has an additional accessory. At SSC it will be the sideshow exclusive. At secret base it's the "hot toys exclusive".

Ordering figures is not the same in Hong Kong as it is in the USA. There are no online orders

Any idea what that Millennium Falcon is on page 87? Looks like a small scale or deform styled ship.

ugh.. That Joker Bat-Cosplay version is killing me! I want it but then again if it's not in the movie, why get it?
It's about time that some of us in Europe can order Exclusive version (Harley Quinn) without heading to the Sideshow Collectibles website...

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying! Looks like her exclusive is the big mallet/hammer.

Kinda looking forward to seeing doctor strange too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone has pointed out but the paragraph at the bottom says that there will be news on the diecast Mark VI. Stay tuned for Facebook updates or visit the con for details.

So excited!!! :yess:

Well since there's a whole thread dedicated to the mk6 DC people seem to have noticed. Also, I brought it up in his thread.

It's the first figured mentioned in the first post

Well since there's a whole thread dedicated to the mk6 DC people seem to have noticed. Also, I brought it up in his thread.

It's the first figured mentioned in the first post

Oops I see the thread now. Anyway thanks for all your updates Motux!

Oops I see the thread now. Anyway thanks for all your updates Motux!

It happens. No worries mate. I was just giving you a hard time. Came across more a hole ish online then I intended. Sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back