ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely blanked on the exclusive PPO today. WL'd the Excl and ordered the standard. :lol

The way these prices are going I will probably be filtered down to strictly main characters and maybe even just OT....

FUDGE I FORGOT!!!

WAITLISTED! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

My deepest (and sincerest) condolences...

I flaked out as well and happened to luck into it by chance-- I logged on to this board and due to the slowness it made me think of a pre-order... that's when the lightning bolt went off and I high-tailed it over to SS:lol

I got mine with no fuss at all. $70 is ALOT for a SSC figure, but at the same time I feel he comes with a alot of accessories. Personally I'd rather he came with the Stormtrooper belt and blaster than the poncho or long rifle, but that's just me. Maybe they'll release some kinda of accessory set for Luke and Han containing a pair of Stormtrooper belts andblaster and the grappling hook, which really would've made a better accessory than a hat.

My deepest (and sincerest) condolences...

I flaked out as well and happened to luck into it by chance-- I logged on to this board and due to the slowness it made me think of a pre-order... that's when the lightning bolt went off and I high-tailed it over to SS:lol

Me and my wife had a nice slow lunch at Bennihanna. The whole time I was thinking I needed to do something but I couldn't remember. :monkey2

First SW figure Jedi Luke- $50
ANH Luke -$70

:confused:

Seriously, this is getting extreme for a figure. The next figure is probably going to cost $74 and then the one after that $79...where do you draw the line on a toy like this? I am going to pass probably for sure because when it comes down to it I would rather have my $80 dollars in my pocket and not on my shelf.

While $70 does feel high, I do think that its still a good value and one I'm willing to pay. Especially if we are getting the quality that we saw with Ben. If not then I may feel differently.

Also, in all honesty there are a lot of goodies with this figure... and I'm guessing the boots are individually wrapped which will add a bit.

Back