ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 'im.

I didn't want to think / believe it, but I'm really starting to wonder if Sideshow is testing to see exactly how much we're willing to pay for these things!

- Joe

got mine. ouch the new price hurts. I'm hoping the price is climbing in anticipation of the armored ones. But hey, As long as the quality is like old Ben :)

Man...no 1977 edition size. That leaves me with no reason to get the exclusive. Damn. Now I won't have an early order time.

Oh. :duh

That's a reason to get one. Sorry to whoever won't get one just so I can get mine shipped early.:monkey3

Sideshow's site is moving faster than the Freak board for me. :lol

That was the first streamline PPO I've been a part of and it was super fast!

Got mine, and had some points to spend, but:

"**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for
placing this order."

I didn't know that....ah well...

Got him.

Seemed a little slower than with the Han pre-order but all in all it's much smoother than it has been in the past.

Hope everyone that wanted one got one.

Ordering Luke, easy, joining my fellow freaks to talk about it, not so easy, boards are dragging this afternoon.

Great news that he's a Q2 figure, means Q3 and Q4 are wide open for some exciting new announcements.

Meddeningly slow for me...took me 10 minutes because I had to use dial-up. But I got him. used 68.00 in rewards points so I got him shipped for $14.72.

Who was the crazy person who said that SSC's Vader would probably be $80 or so? :rolleyes:

It's now official: The price of a 12" Luke figure (non-armored) has gone up 40% in 2 years.

Back