ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOWWW man I would love just one Luke Stormie head.... They do look good, but I can not justify paying UK prices for han and luke, just for a head sculpt.... think what the mrs would say!!!!!!!!

It wasnt cheap, but I felt like it was well worth it.

I'm sure. I did score the opposite of that though: the Luke and Han Stormtrooper bodies and helmets, though the Luke belt was swapped for a standard one, for 100 bucks a couple months ago. Seemed like a good deal at the time but I've seen a couple Han and Luke sets go for around 150 complete since then... Can't help but think I could have had those extra heads for 50 bucks... :rolleyes:

It wasnt cheap, but I felt like it was well worth it.

I hear you. I was lucky as well to score both Han and Luke stormie heads and Luke Stormie belt from a board member, wasn't cheap , bur as you said, worth it. I felt that I might not get another chance to pick these up. I've since then put the Han head on a narrow shoulder True Type and the Luke , on of all things, a Prometheus and it looks great.

I did the same, I placed my Farmboy Luke head on my Yavin Luke. It looks much better. I picked up an extra Luke Stormie head last week, may do another swap.

I would love to see some pics of your Yavin Luke. I plan on doing the same thing, the Yavin outfit is my favorite, it seems to conjure up images of untold adventures of Luke between episodes 4 and 5 in my imagination.

What do you think is best, a head swap, or swapping the clothes?

I have two left feet shoes on my Luke is that the normal or has SS ****ed up? Can anyone help do they have two right?

Assuming you bought them directly from them, contact Sideshow's customer service. They should replace them no problem. Sooner you call, the sooner everything gets fixed as they're pretty fast with turnaround. If you didn't buy it from them, all I can suggest is picking up a right foot from TA on the cheap as you'll only pay about $5 and that's more than worth the headache you'll experience if you bought Han and Luke 2nd hand and go that route to get the issue resolved.

I have two left feet shoes on my Luke is that the normal or has SS ****ed up? Can anyone help do they have two right?

SS ____ed up. There were reports of this when the figure first came out as well. But remember, SS "spared no expense with this figure" (from the green hair tint, to the tunic, to two left feet)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Contact them if you got it directly.

Right, now the good people at SidesShow are sending me a total body because the feet dont come off ? I thought some people and used a true type because of the monkey arms?

Right, now the good people at SidesShow are sending me a total body because the feet dont come off ? I thought some people and used a true type because of the monkey arms?

Monkey arms? Not on this guy. There hasn't been a problem with monkey arms on the Buck since ROTJ Luke.

Last edited:
ANH Luke is on a Buck, not a new body. I don't believe the feet on the Buck can be popped off.

Yeah, got this mixed up with the Stormtrooper (post edited to prevent confusion). Nevertheless, this figure didn't have an issue with monkey arms either. Only the ROTJ Luke.

Nope, they fixed the forearms back with Darth Maul, even made a special Prod Blog entry comparing Maul's to Jedi Luke's.

ANH Luke is on a Buck, not a new body. I don't believe the feet on the Buck can be popped off.

Yes. EpIV Luke Skywalker is on the old Sideshow body (known as the Art S Buck). While some variations on the foot existed (Phantom of the Opera for example) the feet have never been meant to be removable.

Back