ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I think it looks pretty good. Any more blonde and I think it would be a little too bright.

Thanks. When watching the movie, the highlights on the hair look very Blonde, but then parts of hair get very Dark, I know alot has to do to lighting conditions, but it seems too me at a certain point you just got a choose a color and stick with it.

That's a pretty good repaint! :duff

The production tunic still pisses me off immensely, though. :mad:

Thanks Irish! Yeah Tunic sucks, I one time found a pretty good material but thought it was to White. Only recently I learned about that Tea bath technique.

sddd.jpg

Great all-around job on that Luke, QuiGonFishing!!

Sorry, guys, I can't let this hang out there for even one minute longer (although its always nice to be worshiped from afar...) This is not my work. This is a ANH Luke that was retreated by Josh (DarkArtist81). I have no such patience and much less talent. Josh posted this on his customs thread a few days ago and I had to share. Another incredible job!

The sculpt, equipment and outfit (tunic included) is original SS fare - all re-treated by The Man.

Here's another shot he posted on the same thread:

dd6.jpg

Wow thats pretty good, I like the use of the Sith Probe droids base too, awesome

man that luke is awesome. I like how the clothing is showing some weathering, very natural looking.

I'm not sure, he still owes me a painted Dexter head and a Michael Myers figure. Plus, I'll force him to paint my stuff at gunpoint if I have to! :lol

Haven't gotten around to it yet, but I bought an extra tunic to deconstruct so I have the pattern. Hopefully get to it before the year is over. LOL.

Have you sourced any material yet?

not yet. I really don't think its going to be too hard. I think a nice silky bed sheet could actually do the trick. I just need to get off my arse. I've got other projects being pizzed away with me playing video games instead.

Back