ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no - to a dark place this thread is heading. I hope the mods intervene before something needlessly offensive transpires. People, please, let's cut this before it hurts us more.

Hmmmm.... was that tumbling tubleweed a-blowing by?

Bye RevRanger :monkey2

(don't worry cap'n I don't bite wit that was never there to begin with) :D

Look guys. I'm just goofing around. It's the internet, ya know?

Have fun collecting.

See ya.

Rev, I do not know who you are, but your comments are intentionally offensive and deliberately crude. I am happy to welcome anybody who would like to participate civilly here, but your unwarranted need to retaliate at every turn is both unwelcome and cruel, not to mention obscene. Please take your vicious commentary elsewhere where we who would like to be in a happy, civil forum will not have to be hurt by it. It makes it hard for me, at least, to come back when there's the fear that your posts might hurt my sense of safety.

Hmmmm... I like Han more and more than I did.... but I also like the idea of variety in my Jedi set-up... Decision decisions. I guess of the two, Han would be easier to find down the road I guess.

I don't know what the heck I am gonna do. :dunno :lol

Yeah. I think Dusty said she wasn't sure why they were gone but she thought it had something to do with bandwidth allocation or some such taking up too much space.

21701.jpg

The only new production images on SSC's site are the box, I find it funny some people commented that he looked better than the proto in the new pics :lol

Back