ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hah! I wasn't directing that toward YOU personally, just in general. No worries. :duff

The milisecond that Medicom announced their own ANH Han I shook my head knowing what was coming.

hah! I wasn't directing that toward YOU personally, just in general. No worries. :duff

The milisecond that Medicom announced their own ANH Han I shook my head knowing what was coming.

But it never REALLY came. Cause the likes of Chavez is gone.

But it never REALLY came. Case the likes of Chavez is gone.

I gotta agree. Except for the minor bump in the road with that one guy earlier I think it has all remained pretty amazingly civil... and I think lack-of-chavez has a lot to do with that.

Wow! I just got my Han Solo. I am really sorry for anyone who does not like this figure.

Of course, you are all entitled to your opinions.

But this really seams like a great figure to me.

Not perfect...but great just the same.

I do think that some figures, for whatever reason, simply don't photograph very well. When you get the in hand they usually look much better, which is what I'm counting on here. I'll probably at least repaint his hair, though, if not the whole head.

Every figure can be photographed well, but some do pose a challenge and only shin under certain photographic conditions.

Wasn't Josh posting those for us?

Yeah, I was. Haven't for a while.

Just ask me for something and I'll try and help. I tend to wait for the NL so SS can get their stuff up first of course.

I'm with wookster the only ANH worth buying for me so far has been Ben. This came out piss poor IMO. Sculpt is there....paint same old song and dance. I'll be getting the Medicom Han, and i hope to god ANH Luke's paint is better than this.

I think "some" ARE in denial here.(i think it needs to be said)

To those that are truly enjoying their SS Han i say enjoy it's just a toy!!!!

Peace!

Isn't their some Medicom thread you can go post in and leave this alone. How many posts do you have to make in one thread saying the same crap. :banghead

Don't play that game with me bro, cause i don't play like that. I said what i feel and that's that. (and did it in a non inflammatory way)

I know many here that would say Josh is in denial ;)

You don't play like that. :rotfl:rotfl Ok Vice (I mean Krayt) ;)

I like what I like and thats it. If that means I'm in denial then ok. :)

I still say he is one of the best 1/6 figures Sideshow has produced, thanks to Trev for the marvelous sculpt. Now, if they could only ship it to me!!

Looks just like the prototype except for the horrendous eyebrows and wacky eyeballs.

The sculpt is amazing. The paint apps sadly bring it down. Trev's great work is getting blindsided by the paint apps. Old Ben was able to get by the meh paint apps but Solo is hurtin'. Apparently DML has a hold on the best factory painters since BBI went AWOL.

I'm getting sick and tired of having to get my SS 12" figs repainted, though.

The Buck Body sucks, period. The sweater-looking shirt definitely was designed to somehow cover up the Buck's nasty shortcomings. I've got this one ordered but I'm seriously considering dumping it and keeping bloated Bespin Han as my "Solo" Han representation.

If in order to make it look half decent I need to light it with mood lighting or shadow lit candle light, it's not right, period.

Overall he is a good figure. He does better in hand than what the pictures show. The paint still is poor no matter how you sugar coat it. Now just have to figure out which is his normal blaster lol. I may put him on a HT TT body later.

DSC_0918.JPG

DSC_0919.JPG
DSC_0920.JPG

DSC_0922.JPG
DSC_0923.JPG

I still say he is one of the best 1/6 figures Sideshow has produced, thanks to Trev for the marvelous sculpt. Now, if they could only ship it to me!!

No he isn't. All respect for the sculpt, there are several SS 1/6 figures that put him to shame.

And I'm sure Trevor is getting freaked out on your man crush.

Haha, well I'll have to reserve any more judgement until I receive Han in hand. But one thing that does bug me (and I notice in your photos) is that whoever tailors Sideshow clothes always makes the crotch inseam on the pants too low.

Back