ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it back, there are new images, but the page is in transition right now, the old thumbnails are still up and some of the links go to the wrong image, there are some new ones if you feel like clicking randomly not knowing what the image is of.

I take it back, there are new images, but the page is in transition right now, the old thumbnails are still up and some of the links go to the wrong image, there are some new ones if you feel like clicking randomly not knowing what the image is of.

Well, I guess it's a good thing that Production are looking pretty much the same than Production then.

The only new production images on SSC's site are the box, I find it funny some people commented that he looked better than the proto in the new pics :lol

Wrong...

Proto pic
watermark.php

watermark.php

Production

21701.jpg

2170_press01-001.jpg

They are completely new images.

I'm with wookster the only ANH worth buying for me so far has been Ben. This came out piss poor IMO. Sculpt is there....paint same old song and dance. I'll be getting the Medicom Han, and i hope to god ANH Luke's paint is better than this.

I think "some" ARE in denial here.(i think it needs to be said)

To those that are truly enjoying their SS Han i say enjoy it's just a toy!!!!

Peace!

Its pretty easy to tell which ones were new. The ones that don't say "Prototype Pending Approval" are the new ones. :lol

Its pretty easy to tell which ones were new. The ones that don't say "Prototype Pending Approval" are the old ones. :lol

I didn't click them though, i just saw the product image you posted and the thumbnails and the only different ones in the thumbnails are the box images, at least on my PC.

Yep. Better overall, imho.

... except for the eyebrows. Damn, I hate it when Sideshow paints them like slugs. :banghead

I think its just as good as the proto. I am curious though Irish. Why do you think it is actually better?

I think it's mainly the color of the eyes. Ford has hazel eyes and they tend to look light brown at times and blue in others. Many times, the toys have either had eyes that look much too bright blue or too dark (like the prototype of this one). The final production piece hit a better middle-ground, imho.

I gotta admit, though, that I havent been a fan of the paint apps on this from the prototype onward.

I'm with wookster the only ANH worth buying for me so far has been Ben. This came out piss poor IMO. Sculpt is there....paint same old song and dance. I'll be getting the Medicom Han, and i hope to god ANH Luke's paint is better than this.

To those that are truly enjoying their SS Han i say enjoy it's just a toy!!!!

Peace!

You know, I agree he doesn't look 100% Ford, but it still looks great. It's not denial, it's just comes to wether you like it or not. I mean, some people like GG's stuff, and i don't...I like Medi and SS, and I understand they are NOT the same.

I'll definitely check Medicom's too, but some people will like Ss, some Medi's, nothing wrong with that, or even both!!

I don't think anyone can ever be accused of being in denial over a collectible unless the fact in question is measurable by agreed upon conditions. How much you do or don't like this figure is all up to personal taste, the quality of the figure can't be concretely measured at a certain level to which you could say anyone not agreeing with it is in denial. Saying people are in denial is just a cheap way to take jabs at folks and start ^^^^.

You know, I agree he doesn't look 100% Ford, but it still looks great. It's not denial, it's just comes to wether you like it or not. I mean, some people like GG's stuff, and i don't...I like Medi and SS, and I understand they are NOT the same.

I'll definitely check Medicom's too, but some people will like Ss, some Medi's, nothing wrong with that, or even both!!

Thats cool bro! But SOME are in denial IMO call it a gut feeling. Just a thing i've noticed with some people (not you) I'm glad you're enjoying it!!

Saying people are in denial is just a cheap way to take jabs at folks and start ^^^^.

Don't play that game with me bro, cause i don't play like that. I said what i feel and that's that. (and did it in a non inflammatory way)

I know many here that would say Josh is in denial ;)

Last edited:
Back