ANH Dathcha the Jawa and his Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solo_bones

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm starting a new thread, aside from the "Taking Orders Custom Jawa Robes" thread in order to post pictures of specific custom Jawas, as we try to perfect the custom Jawa look.

In this first enhancement I created "Dathcha", who shot R2-D2. Ever since Sideshow announced the new Jawa release I have been motivated to improve upon my previous work and make more accurate guns ammo pouches details as well as improve maneuverability of limbs as well as improved feet.

Please feel free to post your custom Jawa pictures, as we can all learn from each other's ideas and creativity.

image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 217
Moderator, this was supposed to go in the customs forum. Can you please move this?

Thanks, galactiboy! Much appreciated. It's still a WIP, but I'm committed to getting it right.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Beastmode on. Bones, these are great, if this is a "WIP" I can't wait to see what finished is.

Did HOT TOYS announce jawas also?
Are you referring to the Sideshow jawas that Hot Toys will distribute in Asia or has hot toys announced their own versions?

Thanks, gents! Fully appreciate it.

I put hair on the hands and chalked up the hands with a permanent substance that provide detail of the hands and also give them the appearance that they've been in the sand and are dirty, rat looking paws.

View attachment 225623
View attachment 225625
View attachment 225626
View attachment 225629

Awesome work!. I love the 3 shot. Jaws look great in numbers. I hope to get the 2pack from SideShow after the holidays to add to my SideShow Cantina Nook. You also did a great job on that Moisture Vaporator (not sure about spelling.)

Thanks, gents! Fully appreciate it.

I put hair on the hands and chalked up the hands with a permanent substance that provide detail of the hands and also give them the appearance that they've been in the sand and are dirty, rat looking paws.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome work!. I love the 3 shot. Jaws look great in numbers. I hope to get the 2pack from SideShow after the holidays to add to my SideShow Cantina Nook. You also did a great job on that Moisture Vaporator (not sure about spelling.)

Thanks, bro. I have an entire clan in working on...going to customize one at a time.

And thanks everyone! I really appreciate it.

Here's some clan photos.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 40
Back