ANH Buckets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool So lifelike...

Thanks, I’m trying to nail a pose...it’s hard to settle on what you want to look at and have people see.

520C1721-1ADA-49BA-809B-C1B5851E35E5.jpg

B21CACBF-722E-4A57-87B7-0056A96DA031.jpeg

Mine are sitting at the post office awaiting pick-up.

Gonna take my time on these. Many years ago I used to build models and paint miniatures. Time to dust off those skills and do these little gems justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Fully Loaded includes: unpainted helmet, speaker mics, water slide decals

Udated Interest List

Adam1138 (4) Fully Loaded *no decals
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded
ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded
mancutd (7) Fully Loaded
Spudtrooper (1)
Tworivers (2)
Bravomite (2) Fully Loaded
Agoinstes86 (3) Fully Loaded **revised
Uncannyx (4) Fully Loaded
TaliBane (1) Fully Loaded
TonTon (2) Fully Loaded
Paulcarson (3) Fully Loaded
OhHellNo (1) Fully Loaded
mah45 (3) Fully Loaded
cking (2) Fully Loaded
scottjua (2) Fully Loaded
generalgirevious (2) Fully Loaded
earthling37 (3) Fully Loaded
anwe (4) Fully Loaded
RMSCEB (3-4) Fully Loaded

PAID

ZE_501 (6) Fully Loaded (shipped) + with 1 Move Along, 1 - Lowbrow - 1- Bonus

Adam (4) Fully Loaded (shipped) *with decals + with 1 Move Along, 1 - Lowbrow - 1- Bonus
d.r.37 (2) Fully Loaded - shipped

mancutd (7) Fully Loaded. - preparing shipment
OhHellNo (1) Fully Loaded - ****need address
Scottjua (2) Fully Loaded

Mine are sitting at the post office awaiting pick-up.

Gonna take my time on these. Many years ago I used to build models and paint miniatures. Time to dust off those skills and do these little gems justice.

Please post your feedback on the casts. I hope you like, my friend.

PAID

Adam (4) Fully Loaded (shipped) *with decals + with 1 Move Along, 1 - Lowbrow - 1- Bonus

mancutd (7) Fully Loaded. - **** shipped

Won’t be able to pick them up until tomorrow; I’ll be sure to review the product! :)

It will be good for others to hear your feedback...so thanks!

Here’s some updated photos..

D8195E66-4C66-4398-8752-43E0C482730A.jpg

771BF752-29BC-406A-B470-60226D1F4D2B.jpg

BBC4D9E5-FF4D-4BD4-85DA-1445A19C8FBC.jpg

Impressive...

Just out of interest, how much do you charge for the helmets and will there be a future run of them that I could jump on?

Impressive...

Just out of interest, how much do you charge for the helmets and will there be a future run of them that I could jump on?

Thank you!! I never get tired of looking at these..

Yes, there will be more casting...standard helmets are 45, fully loaded and custom variants are 50-70 dependinnding on the specific helmet. The Move Along is 70.00, Fully Loaded.

Thank you!! I never get tired of looking at these..

Yes, there will be more casting...standard helmets are 45, fully loaded and custom variants are 50-70 dependinnding on the specific helmet. The Move Along is 70.00, Fully Loaded.

Do you have a photo of one your finished pieces next to a Hot Toys bucket? I'd like to see how they compare to help figure out if I need to replace all my troops or if mixing them together would look ok.

Awesome shots BTW

I don’t own a single Hot Toys Stormtrooper Helmet. I have the Sandtrooper helmets...I can post fake some shots...I think you can probably mix those..

Attachments

• DF7EC819-3610-47E0-B4CB-18E9CCFE0BB8.jpeg
    DF7EC819-3610-47E0-B4CB-18E9CCFE0BB8.jpeg
    990.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 52DC4999-926E-46CA-B0E1-6049E2032704.jpg
    52DC4999-926E-46CA-B0E1-6049E2032704.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 112
Picked them up today.

Wow.

No time for a proper review yet, but what I will say is that the asymmetry and ‘imperfections’ are ... perfect.

They look like shrunken down props.

The resin feels surprisingly and pleasantly solid and high quality.

Some sanding and detailing will be required prior to painting.

There is nothing like this anywhere in this scale.

It’s unprecedented and outstanding.

Thanks for your time and energy, Will — and thanks for your very thoughtful inclusion of the extras.

Photo below does not show the mic tips or decals — taken with iPhone so there is some lens distortion. I can assure everyone that these are screen accurate buckets. The modded low-brow and move-along helmets look amazing.

This project will take me some time to complete because I want them perfect.

Just amazing work.

48ea3cc7c1a489e5916997e7246806f4.jpg

Got them yesterday and finally cracked into the package open about 30 minutes ago.
It is almost overwhelming at how good these look. I want to rush one of these just to pop it on a trooper but i need to take my time... wanna make these bad boys shine. Gonna try to sand a prep at least one this weekend.
These are the most accurate 1/6 trooper domes i've seen... as ZE_502 mentioned shrunken props!
Thanks for all the time and energy you put into these Will it truly shows! And thanks for the extra buckets :hi5:

Just a heads up, I will be wanting a few more when list opens up again :stick

Now I need another Sandtrooper or 3 :slap

Here's a some quick shots next to the HT Han bucket.

IMG_E9984.jpg

IMG_E9985.jpg

IMG_E9986.jpg

Congrats on getting these in, guys! They look great. Please detail your work on them in as much detail as possible, so I can learn from it. :lol

PAID

mancutd (7) Fully Loaded. - **** shipped

So close. :yess:

Got them yesterday and finally cracked into the package open about 30 minutes ago.
It is almost overwhelming at how good these look. I want to rush one of these just to pop it on a trooper but i need to take my time... wanna make these bad boys shine. Gonna try to sand a prep at least one this weekend.
These are the most accurate 1/6 trooper domes i've seen... as ZE_502 mentioned shrunken props!
Thanks for all the time and energy you put into these Will it truly shows! And thanks for the extra buckets :hi5:

Just a heads up, I will be wanting a few more when list opens up again :stick

Now I need another Sandtrooper or 3 :slap

Here's a some quick shots next to the HT Han bucket.

View attachment 428253

View attachment 428254

View attachment 428255

Can wait for mine to arrive. These shots really do show how far away the HT Buckets are. Their really not even close.

Congrats on getting these in, guys! They look great. Please detail your work on them in as much detail as possible, so I can learn from it. :lol

So close. :yess:

Yannick and Adam,

I need to cast more move along and Low brows...I think theblowbrow mold fried. Also, my guy screwed up on a newer lowbrow mold and killed the prototype helmet trying to clean it up...so I need to make another. As soon as that’s done I’ll finish first round orders. This is what sucks about this project...I’m constantly having to buy materials and do the work twice or three times.

Unless you want extra regular helmets and skip the wait? Let me know.

ZE_501 and D.R.37,

Thank you so much for the kind words and excellent feedback for the other buyers and prospects. I tend to be a little rough on myself...but I do try to make sure you guys will be happy and most importantly..these things are the real deal..this is the first time anything like this has been available to us.

Back