angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Penguin-Scarecrow-Professor Pyg-Cyborg Supes Body WIP

IMG_0231_zps280f93d3.jpg

:horror
That is some astounding work. Simply amazing custom, can't wait to see the final reveal with the sculpt (which looks great in the earlier shots, too).

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman WIP-Updated 6/27!

This is awesome! Also the rest of your stuff. I really like how you did the Scarecrow. I saw it at show in Frank & Sons.

Cyborg supes is beyond amazing. Can't wait to see it 100% finished.

This is awesome! Also the rest of your stuff. I really like how you did the Scarecrow. I saw it at show in Frank & Sons.

:horror
That is some astounding work. Simply amazing custom, can't wait to see the final reveal with the sculpt (which looks great in the earlier shots, too).

Cyborg supes is beyond amazing. Can't wait to see it 100% finished.

Thanks guys! Very much appreciated!
So just wrapped up the paint and attached the cape and here he is all together! Hope you like the final product, now on to the next project!

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman Finished 6/28!!

Thank you so much a f, I am just completely in awe of this, just masterful art work. Can't wait to see in person how awesome he is.:clap

That is brillant work angry_fetus :clap you completely captured the character.
Thanks! Some artistic liberties had to be be made, but thankfully I didn't blow up the design!

Thank you so much a f, I am just completely in awe of this, just masterful art work. Can't wait to see in person how awesome he is.:clap
Thanks for giving me a shot to put this guy together!:yess:

You did not disappoint, that looks awesome!!! One of the greatest 1/6 figures I've seen :lecture

WOW that must be your most impressive custom.

I love how you insert the mechainic part in the body, works flawelssly.

AMAZING!

Wow just wow these are beautiful customs thanks for sharing :)

Couldn't describe how good Supes was before he was finished...still haven't got the words...this makes me want one just because it's so good. :hi5:

That Cyborg Supes is by far one of the most impressive customs I've seen in a really long time. Amazing work man!

WOW that must be your most impressive custom.

I love how you insert the mechainic part in the body, works flawelssly.

AMAZING!
Thanks, Seb. I must have spent a good day and a half digging plastic bits out of my parts box and trying to stuff them in there. A sharp eye may notice the barrel of a WWII Russian machine gun in there.

Wow just wow these are beautiful customs thanks for sharing :)

Couldn't describe how good Supes was before he was finished...still haven't got the words...this makes me want one just because it's so good. :hi5:

That Cyborg Supes is by far one of the most impressive customs I've seen in a really long time. Amazing work man!
Really happy you guys like the way he turned out! Thanks for checking my stuff out!

I don't think that could have come out any better! Top notch work, Fetus!

Freakishly good.
Love it, especially the head and the way you tied it all together.
Congrats that is a true ooak.

Back