angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angry_fetus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I post a lot of my figures over @ OSW, but I think maybe they'd be better suited for these boards so I hope you enjoy some of the recent figures I've finished.
I just wrapped this guy up today for my friend, Urascal, and was quite happy with how he turned out. You guys will no doubt recognize the sculpt I used:
IMG_4209_zpscf2877c9.jpg

IMG_4186_zps50031a3c.jpg

IMG_4189_zpsa97365c4.jpg

IMG_4179_zpse94fed62.jpg

I was also lucky enough to pick up a Leatherface a couple of weeks ago. Swapped the body and repainted him.
IMG_4076_zps9383a703.jpg

IMG_4043_zps4abbd7d3.jpg

IMG_4081_zpsecf7785c.jpg

A side by side for comparison to the out of the box figure:
Sidebyside_zps6a9857a6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom Work - Killer Croc, Leatherface

Killer Croc looks great.

Is that the set that Rocco did? Wrapped claws and hands?

Welcome Chris.:hi5: Hellyeah your works belong here, you have mad skills bro. Congrats on Leatherface and Thank you again for Croc.:clap

Welcome Chris.:hi5: Hellyeah your works belong here, you have mad skills bro. Congrats on Leatherface and Thank you again for Croc.:clap
You got it, bud! He's been gingerly packed and will soon be on his way!

Great stuff man! I did a similar upgrade to my Leatherface... just not as well :lol

Look forward to seeing more of your work :duff

That Croc is phenomenal.

Thanks!

Great stuff man! I did a similar upgrade to my Leatherface... just not as well :lol

Look forward to seeing more of your work :duff
Yeah, I stalked the Leatherface thread for a while until I finally got a good deal on a boxed figure. By then I had a wealth of good ideas to pull from. Hope to have some more stuff up soon!

Nice work on Croc!

That Croc is insanely nice :clap

Awesome work! Just need some more blood stains on Leatherface though... too clean for a mad butcher.

Thanks! Glad you guys like my stuff.
Queromarvel- You're probably right. I get a little overzealous when I'm adding blood spatter, so I probably pulled back too much in the other direction. Easily rectified (starting up chainsaw).

Re: Custom Work - Killer Croc, Leatherface, Mr. Freeze WIP

Thanks again for all the positive feed back. I'm finishing up a Croc sized set of shackles for a board member:
IMG_42161_zpsa8715833.jpg

I'm also working on a new Mr. Freeze (this is my 3rd) The head is a stand in until I can find/make one I like. Feedback is welcome!!
IMG_4020_zpscc8d18f0.jpg

Re: Custom Work - Killer Croc, Leatherface, Mr. Freeze WIP

Looking good bro. That temp head isn't that bad. I can imagine how cool this will end up. Literally cool. Ha!

Back