angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman Finished 6/28!!

Hey all! Been plugging away at some commission work but found some time to squeeze in a couple of figures for my own cabinet!
Finally got around to finishing my Killer Croc set that I've been sitting on for months. I re-articulated the knees by cutting the kits knees off and attaching the legs to the original Berserker joints. It gives him an extra quarter inch of height at least. Also re-sculpted the head scales and added a lower jaw. I love the original sculpt, but I wanted a little more personality for mine:

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman Finished 6/28!!

I had a Neca Kratos that took a tumble off a high shelf a few years ago and I've been sitting on the broken bits since. I drilled out all of the armor pieces to fit onto a KP body and made a new skirt from scratch. 65 individual strips cut, riveted and trimmed to fit! Then gave everything a nice repaint. Pretty easy job to make this guy look bad a$$!

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!- Building a Better Killer Croc

Pm coming about kratos

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!- Building a Better Killer Croc

WOW!!! Kratos is amazing, excellent detail on the leather skirt, great job!

Everything looks amazing, especially kratos! Also, I still find myself showing people your cyborg superman. :)

Croc looks great!! Real nice work :clap but what you did with Kratos is completely awesome!!

WOW!!! Kratos is amazing, excellent detail on the leather skirt, great job!

Everything looks amazing, especially kratos! Also, I still find myself showing people your cyborg superman. :)

Thanks fellas! Kratos is now officially my favorite figure. Once I wrapped him up, I as already thinking of different versions I could do.

Bro is kratos head moveable?

Good to know I'm watching a kratos on eBay right now.

Wow man the killer croc and superman are my favorite pieces so far keep up the amazing work my friend

Wow man the killer croc and superman are my favorite pieces so far keep up the amazing work my friend
Thanks Buddy, I think I may spend the rest of my days trying to top that Superman.

Awesome work and yeah it will be hard to top your Supes :)

Awesome work on croc, very inspiring.

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!-Killer Croc-Lobotomized Joker WI

Wow, it is looking great already. the hands and feet are awesome

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman-KRATOS!-LOBOTOMIZED JOKER

Finished up Logan's great Joker sculpt. Really great quick figure for my joker collection:

Back