angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Mad Hatter-Penguin-Scarecrow-Professor Pyg

Love the Penguin. Just awesome work :clap

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Mad Hatter-Penguin-Scarecrow-Professor Pyg

So now for somethng completly new! I've been toiling away at a Cyborg Superman. The biggest issue for me was the head sculpt. What I did was cast a Reeves and a skull and jigsawed them together. Then sculpted in the details. Here's the first pass. Need to sharpen the details on the jaw and the side of the head. I'd love some honest feed back as this is the first time attempting a project like this:

And a shot of the body in progress:

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Penguin-Scarecrow-Professor Pyg-Cyborg Supes

Honest feedback..... ****ING AWESOME!!!

Don't know if you plan to cast the head, but I'm sure a lot of people would love one :rock

That does look cool :)

I'd like to see the body pic.

This looks f ucking awesome!

Honest feedback..... ****ING AWESOME!!!

Don't know if you plan to cast the head, but I'm sure a lot of people would love one :rock
Awesome! Thanks! I just ordered more silicone this weekend so if there is an interest, I'd love to share this with everyone!

That does look cool :)

I'd like to see the body pic.
Thanks man!

This looks f ucking awesome!
:yess: That's exactly what I was going for!

Wow! Really looking forward to seeing some more progress on this great start so far!

Never knew a cyborg superman existed and was'nt originally keen on the idea, but what you've done looks really good.
What parts did you use for the arm and leg and head?

If it looks as good as this when your half way through, it will be a winner for sure.
634600-cyborg_superman_001.jpg

Never knew a cyborg superman existed and was'nt originally keen on the idea, but what you've done looks really good.
What parts did you use for the arm and leg and head?

If it looks as good as this when your half way through, it will be a winner for sure.

Thanks! The arm and leg are from the Mark II Iron man I believe. The head is a Christopher Reeve cast. Well, part of one anyway.

That's awesome! Great idea Bro!

That's just insane bro really like the way that's coming out

Looking great

Wow these customs are great!

I love the ice forming on the gun barrel and the vents on Mr. Freeze.

Just had a good look at your freeze figure and I think you have done a class job on it matey. What did you use for the helmet ? Is it glass or clear plastic ? Regards

Ah mate, that Cyborg Supes is awesome. Not a figure I would have but LOVE what you've done with so far him and digging the body!. Can't wait to see how he progresses! :)

That is really frikkin cool. Can't wait to see more of him.

Inspirational stuff

That's awesome! Great idea Bro!

That's just insane bro really like the way that's coming out

Looking great

Wow these customs are great!

I love the ice forming on the gun barrel and the vents on Mr. Freeze.

Just had a good look at your freeze figure and I think you have done a class job on it matey. What did you use for the helmet ? Is it glass or clear plastic ? Regards
The dome is plastic. I found these little wind up toys and they came packaged in that dome. Kind of a lucky find!

Ah mate, that Cyborg Supes is awesome. Not a figure I would have but LOVE what you've done with so far him and digging the body!. Can't wait to see how he progresses! :)
Thanks for all the support fellas! Been chugging away at putting the body together. You'd be surprised at how much material you can shave off of a Hot Toys body and still have it keep its stability! :lol Let me know what you think:

Back