angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Mad Hatter Finished, Penguin WIP

Hatter looks great... love the severe case of "crazy-eye" you gave him :lol

Digging the Freeze as well... what sculpt is that?

That sculpt is a secret that I hooked him up with and we'll never tell!!!!! Actually it's Oscar's comic style conan head it makes a great freeze.

Got to echo what the other guys said, Mad Hatter looks fantastic, love the outfit so much. Penguin is awesome and can't wait to see how he progresses. LOVE the eyes on the Mr Freeze too!

:clap

Wow, that Mad Hatter is insane! Not a big fan of him as a character, but it looks really awesome. Nice work!

Great updates. Genius use of the dcd joker head!

wow i echo what elvis said, that dcd joker head was a great idea chris....looks really good, and love the colors of the outfit,,:clap
Thanks guys! I always thought it was a great head. Just maybe not for the Joker.

That sculpt is a secret that I hooked him up with and we'll never tell!!!!! Actually it's Oscar's comic style conan head it makes a great freeze.
Thanks! I love that head sculpt for Freeze myself. Just the right amount of grumpy!
Got to echo what the other guys said, Mad Hatter looks fantastic, love the outfit so much. Penguin is awesome and can't wait to see how he progresses. LOVE the eyes on the Mr Freeze too!

:clap
Yeah, I think my penguin came out a little more Don Rickles than I wanted, but still pretty happy. Thanks!

Wow, that Mad Hatter is insane! Not a big fan of him as a character, but it looks really awesome. Nice work!

Your Hatter is brilliant sir. Had to chime in with that.

Thanks a a lot guys! I'm going to get some pics up today of the the body I used for hatter.

Mad talent on the mad hatter. What an eye. You're killing it!!

I had some inquiries about what body I used for the Hatter. Here it is. I picked up a pair of Hasbro Anakins from my local comic shop. I was really surprised the level of articulation they put into it. I had to add some height to him and attach a DCD slim body neck post to accept the head. The extended wrist pieces are from the old Sideshow female arms.

Time for some Friday updates! Here are my completed Penguin and Scarecrow which won 2nd and 3rd place at Famcon a couple of weeks ago. Scarecrow has been done for a while now, but I never had the chance to post him here:

And here's a good shot of the glove detail:

And my completed Professor Pyg. It's my second attempt and I'm much happier with the results on this one. Still,looking at him now, I may make a smaller bow tie.

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Mad Hatter-Penguin-Scarecrow-Professor Pyg

Lovely work AF and congrats on winning 2nd and 3rd place at Famcon.

They are awesome mate. Congrats on the placings too. Your vision of the Bat villains are some of my favourite on the boards. The details are great, particularly love the teeth on The Scarecrow, they are scarily realistic! I think Pyg's great too. Envious of you and Elvis1976 for having versions of him. :) hi5:

Love it good **** my man love the glove for scarecrow trying to figure mine out as we speak.

Absolutely LOVE that pyg.
So good. :D

That Pyg is very, very disturbing looking. Like a cross between reality and some horrible cartoon gone wrong :lol

Excellent work :rock

That pyg is insane by the way. And penguin is just creepy!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely work AF and congrats on winning 2nd and 3rd place at Famcon.

Really excellent update. Love the Professor!

They are awesome mate. Congrats on the placings too. Your vision of the Bat villains are some of my favourite on the boards. The details are great, particularly love the teeth on The Scarecrow, they are scarily realistic! I think Pyg's great too. Envious of you and Elvis1976 for having versions of him. :) hi5:

Love it good **** my man love the glove for scarecrow trying to figure mine out as we speak.

excellent work!

Absolutely LOVE that pyg.
So good. :D

That Pyg is very, very disturbing looking. Like a cross between reality and some horrible cartoon gone wrong :lol

Excellent work :rock

That pyg is insane by the way. And penguin is just creepy!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks fellas! Much appreciated. I'm trying my hand at molding and casting soon so I hope to be able to share sculpts like Pyg with fellow bat-freaks like myself!

Back