Angel PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Angel on Flexpay and he is on his way now. I am running out of room.
First Ash, than Lam and now Angel. I have to stop buying PF's for a while.

I'm planning on getting Ash and Lord Darkness, but I have the same problem, I don't know where to put them, and what's more, I don't know where to store the boxes! I love boxes! I cannot throw out those huge beautiful boxes like that!

Well I'm not buying anymore. They're too expensive, and too big.

I'm stopping at Spike and Angel. I really prefer the 12" figures, and they have *cough* 'play value'.

The only reason I even got these two is because they are the ultimate piece of merchandise of my favorite 'couple' in the Jossverse.

Payment complete. Sideshow took the final instalment for my Angel. I hope he ships soon now!! (I'm an EU customer)

i got an email on the 8th, saying that they are on their way to the EU Warehouse and should arrive in 20 days, which is about the 1st week in December

***Estimated Arrival Notice***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that your Angel Exclusive Premium Format (item# 71831) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 20 business days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility).

A processing notification will be sent when the product arrives into the EU warehouse. Please note that your credit card will not be charged until after you have received the processing notification.
Wayne

i got an email on the 8th, saying that they are on their way to the EU Warehouse and should arrive in 20 days, which is about the 1st week in December

***Estimated Arrival Notice***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that your Angel Exclusive Premium Format (item# 71831) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 20 business days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility).

A processing notification will be sent when the product arrives into the EU warehouse. Please note that your credit card will not be charged until after you have received the processing notification.
Wayne

First week of december is perfect for me, because I won't be home until then. However, I hope he ships a bit earlier for you guys. You can enjoy him and tell me how great he is while I wait (kind of what I've been doing so far, but knowing that he's waiting home for me! :p)

Looks like I'm going to finally get my Angel exclusive PF!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I cancelled my order with Sideshow :)monkey2:monkey2:monkey2) in order to buy a signed one from the sculptor of the piece, Oluf Hartvigson. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I can't wait to receive it... he sent it yesterday via Priority Mail so it may be here by Friday or Saturday. :D

i just got another email

***Processing Notification***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Angel Excl Premium Format (item# 71831). We would like to inform you that we will begin processing orders for this item on November 26th 2007. Your credit card will be charged within 72 business hours of this date.

Once your order has been processed you should expect to receive an invoice notification via email. This email IS NOT an indication that your item has shipped, NOR will it contain tracking information!

Chamone Angel!

Wayne

Yeah, I got mind last night. Looking forward to getting grubby hands on the wee fella as soon as possible. :D

I got mine a few days ago. I'm very happy with him. I just wish I could decide what head to display him with. :confused:

Looks like I'm going to finally get my Angel exclusive PF!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I cancelled my order with Sideshow :)monkey2:monkey2:monkey2) in order to buy a signed one from the sculptor of the piece, Oluf Hartvigson. :monkey3

I did the same thing. :D I'm sending him payment tomorrow. Should have him by sometime next week.

Angel looks awesome with the vampire head. Out of all the Buffy head sculpts, I think it's my favorite.

I'll have to take some pics of all three PF figures together. Sideshow could have done a slightly better job on Buffy and Angel, but I'm just happy that these three characters were produced in the premium format. I actually would've been happy with only Buffy and Angel, but the Buffy/Angel/Spike triumvirate is great. I doubt that a better set of statues of these characters will come out any time soon...if ever.

Last edited:
Got an email to say that Angel had shipped yesterday. I hope he arrives before the weekend!

I think it's a great looking piece. I like the human head and think the Vampire head is dead on.

When I se them all together it makes me want them all. (too much money and not enough space:()

I have read many complaints about the human head Angel. Personally I find it to be one of the better Human sculpt PF out there.

Oluf shipped mine on Monday. I hope to have it by Friday. :chew

The human head is a dead-on likeness to Boreanaz. I can understand the reservations people have with the wrinkles on the forehead. But they aren't nearly enough to detract from the overall piece. Of course, I have yet to see it in person...

And the vampire head? :rock 'Nuff said.

I doubt that a better set of statues of these characters will come out any time soon...if ever.

True dat! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I think the vamp Angel head on the PF is the best sculpted Angel ever... bar none. :D

And I'm slowly growing to like the goth-like over coat. Slooowly. :rolleyes:

And having Oluf's sig on this definitive Angel piece is icing on the cake. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I don't know if it possible to remove it... not without altering the sleeves. :rolleyes:

Has anyone tried to remove it. :confused:

Back