And Iron Man....Which ones are your guys Favorite one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 1 is just a mini-marvel. No Iron Man collection should be without it.

It should be law, that those who have an IM collection, must have it. Otherwise said collection becomes forfeited to the forum :lol.

edit: let it be written, let it be done :wink1:

You guys are really making me regret not bidding on one that looked to be in great condition a few weeks ago...

My favourite Iron Man.. hard to decide between the Mk IV and the last one I ever have to see Hot Toys make.

You guys are really making me regret not bidding on one that looked to be in great condition a few weeks ago...

It's a really great piece (imho) and I was on the fence a BUNCH of times in regards to buying it. Finally said enough of the going back and forth and got one. Never regretted that decision once. If you find a great deal again, grab it. Once you have him in hand, you won't regret it (I hope :lol). Good luck!

It's a really great piece (imho) and I was on the fence a BUNCH of times in regards to buying it. Finally said enough of the going back and forth and got one. Never regretted that decision once. If you find a great deal again, grab it. Once you have him in hand, you won't regret it (I hope :lol). Good luck!

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'd love the figure.

On that note, what do you guys think is a fair price? New and used?

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'd love the figure.

On that note, what do you guys think is a fair price? New and used?

New or slightly used I would say $280-$320.
If you're in a hurry you could easily pay more.

Duuude. I WANT THEM ALL! lol. I just passed up a mk 1 at $170 plus shipping as I am a retard but oh well. I am just not that interested in mk 1 until later in the collection. Right now I am just trying to get all my favorite key players handled, then on to diorama stuff as thats why I started Hot Toys in the first place. They are pretty much the only game in town with things like workshop tony, and halls of armor, and mech test, etc. THey just offer so many accessories that a guy can set up something that will impress other adults. lol.

My buddies come over and were just not that impressed with Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black ****, ya know.

So I tihnk the next ones on my list are:

Mk 43 "as I have the 45 already, and love it"
Mk VII
Mk VI "I cant wait a year for die cast, will trade out once that **** happens lol"
and maybe a mk III Deicast to replace my MMS75 which is junk compared to the newer guys lol. Thanks guys for everything. I fkn love this forum!!

I still really love the 42 & 43. I didn't think I'd like the 42 but when I got it, I was blown away. Such a great figure. 43 has more red so I think that's my favorite but 42 is close 2nd.

I still really love the 42 & 43. I didn't think I'd like the 42 but when I got it, I was blown away. Such a great figure. 43 has more red so I think that's my favorite but 42 is close 2nd.

Duuude, I couldnt agree more. I love the 42. I got the 45, but want the 43 really bad. He is just one of the most expensive on ebay and I think its because of the upcoming Hulkbuster. But I NEEEEEED one with Hulkbuster coming.

Back