And Iron Man....Which ones are your guys Favorite one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I super want the mark 6 diecast, but its gonna be over a year :( I am liking the diecast better then the plastic ones too lol

I super want the mark 6 diecast, but its gonna be over a year :( I am liking the diecast better then the plastic ones too lol

I'd say if you really want the exclusive Mk6 then order relatively soon. Otherwise, you can probably wait until closer to release to decide if you still want it.

If I had to only pick one then I would pick the Mk 45. It truly is just a straight beast of a figure in my opinion. If I HAD to pick a second then I'd say the Mk 6 and then lastly the Silver Centurion.

I know it will never happen, but I'd love a diecast centurion.. Or at least an updated version. Don't get me wrong, I really like the current figure, but it's in dire need of a more accurate (weathered) paint job, and an update crotch section.

The suit in the movie looks awesome, but I don't think the figure captures it as good as it could.

I totally agree. Not only do they look worth the price, but they feel it as well.

Mk. I 2.0.

My first and last.

He's so detailed and so retro pulpy.

Man I want that figure so bad... the asking prices for the most part are insane though. Love the attention to detail that's poured into it and it's such a great adaptation of the armor that graced Tales of Suspense #39. Can't argue if that's the only IM you want.

Man I want that figure so bad... the asking prices for the most part are insane though. Love the attention to detail that's poured into it and it's such a great adaptation of the armor that graced Tales of Suspense #39. Can't argue if that's the only IM you want.

I think the first film was the best of them, combined with an armour look that could represent the 1930s or WWII.

I have him displayed next to the George Wallace Commando Cody Rocket Man.

45, 46, 43, 42, 3, 6, and any future classic suit in diecast in whatever quantity you want per suit. Anything red/gold is IM to me. Not a fan of hpp and it can be overwhelming. Not to mention you likely won't see a hpp suit in diecast any time soon because HT likes to reuse parts it already has used in prior suits. And the hpp armors in the past have been plastic, except for Hot Rod, which is a repaint of Iron Patriot.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Mark 1, Mark 7 and Mark 45 dont forget Mark 44 but we still dont the Hot toys one yet =(

I am totally surprised that I am not seeing more love for the MK 42. I think that one is the ****! I saw something that said he came with 189 total pieces although I havnt counted, that seems like more then they actually give. Either way he comes with a ****load of stuff. And the weathering on the armor and soo many weathered pieces makes him rad to me. My only kind of let down with the mk 45 is that you onlky get 1 weathered piece. Compared to the 42 it seems light lol.

I don't really care for the battled damaged look so a bunch of BD accessories is pretty much a waste for me.

Most underrated- Red Snapper. Looks totally cool on the shelf. Singular in design compared to the others.

Most underrated- Red Snapper. Looks totally cool on the shelf. Singular in design compared to the others.

Isn't Peacemaker is the same figure without the telescopic lobster clamps?

My favorites are Mk 1, 2 & 3...OG baby! I still need to get Mk 1...:gah:

Back