Anakin vs Asajj Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I entered my friend "sportsanchor" in Sideshow's Good Deeds Contest and he won the exclusive version of this! SSC also gave me 300 reward points as part of him winning!

Very cool Bro! :rock

I wouldn't mind this one fo freee!
Me neither. But I still think this piece would look much better with Ventress AND Anakin in the old Clone Wars style...
Anakin_vs_asajj.jpg

:eek:

Sorry for dragging this thread up from the ether, but did anyone else who received this have an Asajj who looks ... well ... grey? :confused: I thought that she was supposed to be white or off-white.

I'll take pics sometime tomorrow.

Sorry for dragging this thread up from the ether, but did anyone else who received this have an Asajj who looks ... well ... grey? :confused: I thought that she was supposed to be white or off-white.

I'll take pics sometime tomorrow.

Well I have the GG Dooku and Ventress statue and she is grey with blueish/charocal highlights on that. I know they are different but i assume that GG are going by LF colours. Wookiepedia says she is chalk-white in colour but SW Archives on the SW site makes no mention of it. So either its a retcon or she is a greyish-whiteish-bluiesh-offwhitey sort of colour :cuckoo:

Back