Anakin vs Asajj Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I noticed that Anakin and Asajj are in their respective CW attire, but from the new show. I wonder if this is a mandate by LFL to essentially force SSC to make CW crap and at the same time wipe away the original CW series designs? He didn't have that armor in the old show, right?

So I noticed that Anakin and Asajj are in their respective CW attire, but from the new show. I wonder if this is a mandate by LFL to essentially force SSC to make CW crap and at the same time wipe away the original CW series designs? He didn't have that armor in the old show, right?

It seems that way. They quote the lines from the original CW cartoon but the look is from the new series.

Note also that Anakin already has his scar.

Of course Lucas would want erase the original CW from our memories. He didn't have much control over the Genndy series, and you know how he loves to control and continually revise everything.

It also looks like they forced eFX to make the Ahsoka saber. Why else would a startup take such a risky move, in this economy no less.

Looks pretty cool
But it looks like Anakin is based on the Cartoon Clone Wars Anakin
I hate that Cartoon Anakin

Some nice revisionistic history we have going on here with this piece. How very "Soviet" of Lucasfilm.

(It's not SS's fault, btw. Something like this is commanded from up high and merely handed down to us mortals from Mt. Skywalker.)

Yeah, the 2-D version won Emmys both years. We'll see how his computer cartoon version fairs this fall. Bet that just sticks in yer craw, ole jealous Georgie!

Good lookin' piece of sculpture though. As if Asajj wasn't already over-exposed already.

Looks cool. Depending on the price and the face sculpts I might get this one. I doubt the sabers will light up though. The Asajj Pf didnt....seems SS is going away from the light up sabers.

Back