Anakin vs Asajj Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty nice dio. don't know if i will get it yet though. i wish they would have made the one with anakin vs count dooku before he cut his head off (with 2 light up sabers). an important scene that was a turning point for him without going to the eu well. the exclusive could be a detachable dooku head. i would definitely buy that one.

I preordered the exclusive as it does look like a very nice piece. Still, after the majesty of my Asajj PF, I find it a bit lacking. Depending on when it's actually released, I may have to dump it to make room in my dwindling bank account for the Alien Queen dio and my EX Ringwraith dio...

their is so much comming out what to get with funds running out just like most people at the moment, i will just have to save harder to get as many as i can i am going crazy trying to find the extra funds:duh

the exclusive will begin shipping next week. God, Dec is going to be a killer month on my wallet!

that would be my guess. I was waivering on whether to cancel this piece, but I think they hit it out of the ballpark and the exclusive might be tough to find down the road given the small edition size.

cancelled ex as well ... just too much coming out right now. tough decision as i think this one will hold its value, even at 3 bills ....

Back