Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no! damn u all and ur amazing looking pics! im going to have to buy it now. looks pretty damn sweet.

Does any one know if there are any images of this piece in pre production, pre paint job that kind of thing? i love those kind of images.

Arrived a while ago. #628.
Picture060.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062-1.jpg

Picture058.jpg

The robe came wrinkly as hell, so I'm gonna leave it off for now.

yeah that's part of the reason I haven't put it on him because it will need the "water treatment" but it does look bada$% when it's done..judging by people's pics.

Mine isn't too wrinkly, but I have it off right now with the regular head. I'm mostly gonna only put his robe on when I have the Sith head displayed.

I'm having a problem getting the saber to light. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I have pushed the hand as hard as I dare, and it is still loose. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm having a problem getting the saber to light. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I have pushed the hand as hard as I dare, and it is still loose. Any ideas on how to fix this?

If it is still loose then that is your problem, it isn't connected all the way.

Make sure the fabric is out of the way so the hand will attach all the way and hold the arm in one hand, push the hand firmly into place with your other hand.

The fabric is not in the way, If I push any harder this thing will BREAK! There must be a loose connection somewhere, I can get it to occasionally flicker, but it will NOT stay on.

Back