Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. I just re-ordered the ex. too. We'll see what happens come November, but this would be a great complement to Ventress, so I'm going for it.

I just ordered the Ex. too. I stalled when it was up the first time around. The Sideshow release pile-up paid off this time!

Do we have any further information on this piece? I didn't really scan the NL last week but I'm assuming nothing...

No kidding. I just re-ordered the ex. too. We'll see what happens come November, but this would be a great complement to Ventress, so I'm going for it.

I just ordered the Ex. too. I stalled when it was up the first time around. The Sideshow release pile-up paid off this time!

Glad I could help Sideshow sell a few figs. And get you guys what looks to be a great looking figure. hehe

I actually hope this gets pushed back more... so far this month has hit too hard because of everything pushed back.

Thor
Gen Kenobi
GTG

and then the DEAD are coming.

man I want him bad but just got too much comming in november.

Indy pf
IRON MAN BUST
TDK HT new costume

I might cancel my ex.

I hope it gets push back more.

i really want that piece but i hope to be delayed a little bit more..i know it s**ks for the most of the freaks but i have my credit card pushed to the limit !!! :eek: and there are so many new things that i want to order...:monkey3

this thing has been fluctuating between 50-60 in quantity for the past few days.

Last edited:
I can't decide whether to keep this pre-ordered or just look for a cheaper one on the bay... do you guys think I would be able to pick up an exclusive below cost?

I can't decide whether to keep this pre-ordered or just look for a cheaper one on the bay... do you guys think I would be able to pick up an exclusive below cost?
I don't think you will be able to get the exclusive much cheaper on Ebay. Slightly below the retail price maybe...

If you wait a couple months I am pretty sure you will be able to get this cheaper. It is a trend with all SW premium formats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back