Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this holds true, Monday November 3rd is when initial processing (Pre-Auths) will likely begin.

Is that when you think they'll be charging for this guy, I'm tryn to hold on for dear life, I was on the wait list so I hope I'm on the second half of the shipment... Wish there was a way of figuring that out, I am on the first or second of the split shipment?:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, based on the notice email from today my best guess for the start of charging is Monday 11/3.

Yeah, based on the notice email from today my best guess for the start of charging is Monday 11/3.

So do u think they charge later for the second shipment or do they normally charge them all together...? This is my first split shipment piece from Sideshow.

So do u think they charge later for the second shipment or do they normally charge them all together...? This is my first split shipment piece from Sideshow.

They normally do pre-auths all at once, but the actual charge will not go through until the day yours actually ships.

Got mine too but cancelled to fund Hellboy Samaritan EX & Indy PF EX which is coming soon also I'm sure.:monkey3

hmmm..i haven't gotten notice for anything. good news is that i canceled the iron man 1:1 to fund another 1:1 project so this will allow me a little breathing room with funds next month.

same here man !!
as soon as you guys get him !! put some pics up.
If he rocks I will get him for sure in the future.
but right now IRON MAN BUST is priority for me.

I'll post tons of pics. Money has been set aside for awhile now (and continues to be set aside as the next few months there's gonna be a deluge of awesome stuff).

Got a notice saying he's shipping soon. I hope I'm in the first batch of shipping. But I assume since I pre-ordered on the second chance, that I'll probably be in the second bath :banghead

Got a notice saying he's shipping soon. I hope I'm in the first batch of shipping. But I assume since I pre-ordered on the second chance, that I'll probably be in the second bath :banghead

It probably will be-- but at least you'll be somewhat clean.:monkey3 Depending on who was in the tub prior to your entrance.:naughty

:lol

Giddy with excitement-- Hope I'm in the first batch.

If there's a notice being sent out all ready for the first shipment, I"m definitely on the second shipment since I didn't receive this e-mail yet! I'm a waitlist victum, just to mention to the others that have been on the waitlist and converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back