Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll get a 14 day notice any day now. Just watch.

Seriously, though, for anything over $100 they need to give us the 25 Day Notices.

We'll get a 14 day notice any day now. Just watch.

Seriously, though, for anything over $100 they need to give us the 25 Day Notices.

I think notices are definitely a good idea since ppl might wanna get their finances in check and make sure they have that money prior to them automatically ripped it from ur account!!!

I cancelled my exclusive a while ago and I'm still not sure if that was a good idea or not... oh well.

I'd like 25 day notices too. But since I already paid for more than half of this PF already, they can charge me the rest whenever they want to.:cool:

After getting Anakin and the T-800 next year, my PF collection will be very eclectic with these two being added next to Spike from Buffy and Aragorn from LOTR.

I cancelled my exclusive a while ago and I'm still not sure if that was a good idea or not... oh well.

I gave mine the axe as well. I want it badly but I want to get out of the hole I'm in a bit more. No piece is worth it no matter what anyone says.

I plan to get it eventually, but so far no Star Wars piece has been truly difficult to find later on, and I don't expect this to be an exception.

I plan to get it eventually, but so far no Star Wars piece has been truly difficult to find later on, and I don't expect this to be an exception.

+1!!!! It's even hard enought to break even on the Star Wars line :eek: I got a couple SW PF's, but I sold all my 1:6 figures and I BARELY broke even :( So I'm SURE you can pick this up no sweat later on :)

There's about 20 Exclusive Anakin PF that has become available on the sideshow website. Now's the chance for those who want this piece.

There's about 20 Exclusive Anakin PF that has become available on the sideshow website. Now's the chance for those who want this piece.

WHOA no joke? There must of been a bunch of cancellations!!! Prolly all the new Marvel/DC stuff LOL! :lol

well they keep delaying this guy. i know there's quality control and all, but dam. wasn't this supposed to ship in august originally???? if it comes down to shipping in december i might have to cancel because i have a lot of other stuff coming along on top of buying presents for other peeps.

what might help keep pre-orders would be some photographs of what we're likely to receive. I'm a bit on the fence about this too. Its a nice piece but with christmas coming fast I do have other prioroties.

what might help keep pre-orders would be some photographs of what we're likely to receive. I'm a bit on the fence about this too. Its a nice piece but with christmas coming fast I do have other prioroties.

yeah maybe production pics could help restore confidence in this guy.

Yes. But, your not factoring in all the wait-lists that got converted as well.

There will be TONS of more cancelations when it's close to shipping time.

I canceled mine like 3 months ago.

Just really cutting back on the collecting. And this as well as a few other p.f.'s didn't make the cut.

^^i know how you feel. it just sucks because everything keeps getting better and better. i think i'm gonna cut out 12" and marvel stuff all together and stick with 1:1 and Predator stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back