Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sith head does look nice and mostly unchanged from the proto images, but it seems like they changed the regular head, mainly in the eyes. I'm hoping it's just the angle and maybe the flash throwing it off, but I don't know. I guess I'll judge for myself when I get him hopefully this week. I'm still looking forward to him, but I just don't really understand why Sideshow feels they have to change the piece even when the proto gets such good praise, if that's indeed what they did. Maybe Dave can clarify if it was indeed changed a bit, and more pics from other people might clear it up as well.

The regular head does seem off. Maybe the angle.

Would be great to have close ups at eye level

Leia is a darn good PF too.

Anakin looks good to me, I can't wait to get mine.

Does back order mean ppl that order this right now won't get this til Jan?

It depends on when the rest of the shipment comes in. Could be December, could be January, I don't think Sideshow has said anything about when it is anticipated to arrive.

It's PT, so automatically disqualified from being best in the line which, for me is the Biker Scout.

The hand with the saber is removeable. The blade itself is not.

And no flash was used, but the normal head looks good too.

Just got this for my newly placed order

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72021) from our Star Wars Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Back-ordered Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 20 days.

It's PT, so automatically disqualified from being best in the line which, for me is the Biker Scout.

The hand with the saber is removeable. The blade itself is not.

And no flash was used, but the normal head looks good too.
Only the hand, not the blade...damn that's stupid, I mean who will want display it without hand :duh

Can't wait for more pics. Oh the best PF is the Scout followed by Grievous. Looks like we might need a poll.

Hey guys, on the topic of the removable blade, I'm wondering if Vader PF has a removable blade. I'm kind of thinking of getting one to display with just the hilt.

Thanks for the help.

Darth Vader best PF's of SW line...

You mean the Vader with ridiculous Fishing pose^^

fishing pose !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I know he should be pose with OBI but I think he looks fantastic on that CLASSIC fighting stance.
DSC05817.jpg

DSC05814.jpg

If you are a STAR WARS FAN !! Vader should be on the top of the list.
VADER is the most Iconic character in the world.

ANAKIN PF is amazing and should be added to your STAR WARS collection right along side VADER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back