Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Anakin is being shipped in split shipments right? Is that the reason for the backorder status on the page?

I had to cancel this piece a while back, but I'm tempted to get an order in while they are on second chance opportunity - before they disappear again. I've just never ordered anything listed on backorder - only pre-order or in stock.

I've been Pre-Authorized and Anakin now says shipping soon on my account page. I haven't received a shipment email yet, but considering I didn't even think I was gonna get him on the first shipment, I'm pretty happy. Hopefully he'll arrive next week sometime. :chew

I was pretty pissed that I didn't get any kind of warning emails from SS for this piece. It's like they don't want people to know it's coming so they can't cancel.

I was pretty pissed that I didn't get any kind of warning emails from SS for this piece. It's like they don't want people to know it's coming so they can't cancel.

Wow... seriously.. mine has shipped as well. It'll be here on the 13th!! Bad Form SS!!! But I don't blame them.. they are getting dumped on by cancellations. I just wish I had a warning.

I got one a few weeks ago. I'm not upset at all he's shipping, as I wasn't going to cancel. Kinda glad I'm in the first shipment :)

My wait list converted on Asajj EX and is in the "processing" stage. Anakin says "Shipping Soon". Do you think they will hold Anakin until Asajj is ready and ship these guys together? I'd rather them not, since I'm such an impatient person. :lol

I'm no expert but I can't imagine them shipping two PF's together. If I recall correctly I think UPS charges not just by weight, but by the size of the box, so shipping to huge heavy items like that together may cost more than the cost of each seperately. But this is just a guess I could be totally wrong.

Can't wait for this. How long will they take to ship these to the EUR warehouse?

man, i completely forgot i preordered with cornerstore. the regular is on its way to me! but Ill be getting rid of it since i landed an exclusive. any takers? hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back