Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping soon for me as well! Really looking forward to this one!

Date Placed: 2007-12-28 02:19:06

Khev lets hope it goes below retail so there's no profit and I can get it cheaper from u other than SS website......!!!!! :lol:lol:lol

If this one looks as good as the proto there's no way I'll sell Skiman. :) Not that you or anyone else will apparently have any trouble picking one up. I used some rewards points at the time of order and even got it for 20 bucks off.

Canceled my order on the phone. I was already pre-auth so I'm gonna wait to make sure that it doesn't get charged and then place my order using reward points to get this bad boy (get it :D) for free.

Canceled my order on the phone. I was already pre-auth so I'm gonna wait to make sure that it doesn't get charged and then place my order using reward points to get this bad boy (get it :D) for free.

Dude are u kidding me, u couldn't get it any cheaper, LOL, I just though that I would complain since it seems many of this board have to find something to get down about! :lol:lol:lol

Yeah Khev, I'll prollly end up picking one up but I'm tryn to not let the darkside take over... :monkey3

2007-12-28 02:12:33 :D

Item shipping soon. (and it's being shipped with my Giles for my Indy-prof custom and the Lara Croft 1/6 Exc.).

:rock:rock:rock

Thats a nice haul man.

Congrats!:banana

Thanks! And just to make things sweeter, after a massive delay:confused: my ANH Han and Luke 1/6 are finally en route from my Canadian on-line supplier. Christmas be early this year.:D

Couls someone take a photo of him sans Outer Robe as soon as they get it?

I want to see if this is possible before ordering one.

I'll try and remember to do that--- glee at receiving something new from SSC again might make me too giddy though...:lol

Sweeeeeeet. Got my new order placed and am getting this bad boy for free :banana

Sweeeeeeet. Got my new order placed and am getting this bad boy for free :banana

Congrats Loki. I just cancelled my exclusive.....:monkey2

.....Just so I could re-order it again using the second-chance FLEX-PAY option. :gun

True, I won't get it now until January, but paying for him in installments at this time (not to mention using a bit of that 'Christmas money' for the final installment) will help out significantly. I always knew I couldn't cancel this piece...MUST HAVE that sith head portrait! Besides, when SS finally does a ROTS Obi-Wan, these pieces will compliment each other SO WELL! I figure if I only get 2 PF's from the prequels, it has to be ROTS Ani and Obi...I mean the stories are really about those 2 more than anyone else! :rock

Of course I wouldn't shy away from a Dooku, Jango Fett or Yoda wielding his sabre either...but that would be about all I'd want from the PT.

I was pretty drunk when I placed my order last night. It was awesome to wake up to an email for essentially a free PF :D

I just got an e-mail from UPS, looks like Anakin will be here on the 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back