Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!! sweet still up for sale at sideshow.
Exclusive too.

Cant wait to see some pics so I can make my mind.
Guys as soon as you get it post some pics.

Can't wait to display him with PF Vader and Ventress, the wait is almost over.

I still haven't gotten a notice

But I just checked online and it says it's shipping soon. Damn, if I had known this was on second chance, I would've canceled my order and used reward points :banghead

Got availability notice.

But then, the stocks came back up on SS for the exclusive. Too many cancellations? Why so? Too big edition size 1000? Not nice?

Mine says shipping soon too. :woo I hope they get them out by the end of the week.

I'm definitely surprised that the Exclusive is still up for grabs. In hand pics could change that in a hurry. If not then I can't imagine they'll keep Anakin in stock if and when ROTS Obi-Wan is announced.

Damn. No money. Cancelled.

But then, the stocks came back up on SS for the exclusive. Too many cancellations? Why so? Too big edition size 1000? Not nice?

No money in my case as well. :monkey2 Actually, I have the money but Bronze Boba payments hit in the next three months.

Hopefully, EX Ani will still be available for retail by then (Feb).

No money in my case as well. :monkey2 Actually, I have the money but Bronze Boba payments hit in the next three months.

Hopefully, EX Ani will still be available for retail by then (Feb).

You should not have a problem at all with getting it for retail in Febuary

I have $305 in rewards points. Gonna call SS today and see if I can cancel my order so I can place it with points and get it for free. My CC is on life support after Thor, Samaritan, new 360, and $500 Ikea shop :google

I would get this, if it wasn't hayden Christiansen.

because this is the lamest post in this thread:
Win-Retard_Prize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back