Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... here we go. i just decided to give up on collecting for a while. then SS does this to me. i guess i'll have to cave and buy this one too. that means i'll also have to get darth maul PF!!!

They should stop making PT crap... Looks good for what it is so far, though... They seem to be hiding the head, though... :rolleyes:

I am glad it is a PT character. If we look back what PFs we got and don´t count variations or troopers; Lando, Palpatine, Chewbacca and the Droids are the only main OT characters left. On the other hand, we only got Grievous and Maul from the PT. In my humble opinion, Sideshow does the right thing mixing the PF line with PT and OT characters, because it is the only way to avoid reiteration.

It's a cool figure to bring out at this point. I'm also more of a OT fan but some PT figures are nice from time to time to. Can't wait to see the head sculpt now...

I think the cuticle on his index finger isn't screen-accurate.

Other than that, it seems that they've chosen a great pose for Sith Anakin, and that we have another PF winner in the SW line.

Who would've thought? A LOTR PF and a SW PF in the same newsletter. Awesome, just awesome.

I am only collecting OT PF's so I'll probably pass on this one, but it has the potential to be a really nice PF.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Finally a new Star Wars PF!! Am getting this fo' sho sho!!! If the exclusive is a Sith Head i might have to get two so i can display both:D

There is no question--this is ROTS Anakin. From the extra pouch to the sleeves on the cloak to the fabric of the clothing itself, it is 100% ROTS.

He is the chosen one.

They should stop making PT crap... Looks good for what it is so far, though... They seem to be hiding the head, though... :rolleyes:

Trust me, unless the paint job is REALLY bad they are not "hiding" the head at all. The sculpt is actually the best part of this piece. Or so I've been told. :monkey3

Trust me, unless the paint job is REALLY bad they are not "hiding" the head at all. The sculpt is actually the best part of this piece. Or so I've been told. :monkey3

Yeah... I diggin the non action pose the best... hopefully the other arm isn't raised up!

I am only collecting OT PF's so I'll probably pass on this one, but it has the potential to be a really nice PF.

Something tells me you'll change your mind on this one. It has potential to be great and it's one I've wanted for a long time. But I'll reserve any judgement until I see more of it.

Something tells me you'll change your mind on this one. It has potential to be great and it's one I've wanted for a long time. But I'll reserve any judgement until I see more of it.

I agree it may be awesome, but I won't change my mind. I'd sell my Maul ex PF if I had a buyer. I going OT only on PF's and getting my PT Jedi/Sith in 1:6 form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back