Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking the same thing. I've been hoping we'll get an Anakin / Obi Wan ROTS duel to mirror the Vader / Old Ben Pf's.

I'm assuming that's the case, and it's what makes this an exciting announcement for me.

I'll likely pass on this PF, but I've already got Detolf space set aside for the ROTS Obi-Wan PF.

I'm assuming that's the case, and it's what makes this an exciting announcement for me.

I'll likely pass on this PF, but I've already got Detolf space set aside for the ROTS Obi-Wan PF.

A PF in a Detolf?
See, I can't afford to lose a shelf in my Detolfs to put any of the PF's in there. I have had to resort to ordering custom cases for them.

You can almost guarantee that the hood will be able to be raised. If they make the robe, that's just how it is. It's just like the Old Ben PF.

A PF in a Detolf?
See, I can't afford to lose a shelf in my Detolfs to put any of the PF's in there. I have had to resort to ordering custom cases for them.

Though that's the best solution, it's too expensive for me.

Detolfs cost $60 and all the quotes I got for a custom case for my Ben Kenobi PF were at least twice that.

Sith eyes alternate head seems like the exclusive to go with...

Who wants a robo arm alternative??? Unless we get an Anakin in pyjamas...

Buh-Bye Marvel! :D

I was looking at my collection the other night and I honestly like the Marvel stuff a lot more than any of the SW or LOTR. I'll have to make a tough decision in a year or two but I'm not going to be happy which ever line I decide to let go of.

I was looking at my collection the other night and I honestly like the Marvel stuff a lot more than any of the SW or LOTR. I'll have to make a tough decision in a year or two but I'm not going to be happy which ever line I decide to let go of.

I feel the same way, but at the end of the day, I'm still a bigger fan of Star Wars than I am of Marvel Comics. If it comes right down to it, I'd gladly sacrifice the Marvels if it meant maintaining the SW.

For me I wouldn't even think of choosing Marvel over either LOTR or SW. The Marvel stuff is nice but there's nothing in that line that I just have to have.

this is nice and I will get it, but I was really hoping for the driods or a stormtrooper...

I sold all my PFs and was getting out of the line completely but if this one looks good I might get him and the Vader and Sidious ROTS PFs when they finally get around to making them.

I sold all my PFs and was getting out of the line completely but if this one looks good I might get him and the Vader and Sidious ROTS PFs when they finally get around to making them.

You sold all your PF's??? The reason must have been pretty good for doing so.. you'll more then likely sell them again and again and again... and... again... and... You get the picture.:rotfl

Uhhhh, I'm not into collecting the PF line, but that does look great. If it's the AoTC Anakin, I'm going to vomit into my own mouth.

Well, the way he is using force power with his hand seems a dark side use of the force... anyway I think this will come with 2 heads one with sith eyes for sure as the exclusive.

passstampeg3.gif

Weh heh :) Seems like i'll be passing this statue. BUT i really want to see the whole thing, just curious, but this guy will have to be something VERY special to convince me of buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back