Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ROTS Anakin....I'm hoping the other hand is holding a lightsaber than can light up off to the side and his hood can go up so it'll look like he's just about to enter the Jedi Temple...

Its ROTS Anakin....I'm hoping the other hand is holding a lightsaber than can light up off to the side and his hood can go up so it'll look like he's just about to enter the Jedi Temple...

Being able to put the hood up is going to be a must.

They should stop making PT crap... Looks good for what it is so far, though... They seem to be hiding the head, though... :rolleyes:

I can't imagine it would be from AOTC... you might have a figure rivaling the unpopularity of Van Helsing! Oh, who am I kidding... SW fans would complain, but they'd still buy them all up :lol

A alternate Sith head would be a cool exclusive!

Have they ever done 2 head sculpts for a PF?

That would be cool, one with Sith eyes...but interchangeable heads at this scale is a pretty serious item.

Maybe his eyes will have a light-up function!

Have they ever done 2 head sculpts for a PF?

That would be cool, one with Sith eyes...but interchangeable heads at this scale is a pretty serious item.

Maybe his eyes will have a light-up function!

Yeah, they did two heads for Captain America. :D

Captain America has two head sculpts, I don't think he's the only one, jsut the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

EDIT: Beat me Roranous

PF. Had cloth pants and a metal belt buckle. This would be less intricate than his too since it is only an eye repaint.

They should stop making PT crap... Looks good for what it is so far, though... They seem to be hiding the head, though... :rolleyes:

I'm glad its PT, I'm sick of OT 'crap', the OT stuff has been around forever, 30yrs now, Anakin was a great choice. :D

On an unrelated note, that Dark Knight Joker really creeps me out.

122007anakinpf.jpg

I can't figure if it's ROTS or AOTC, the outfit looks mostly ROTS, but some of the browns seem too light for ROTS, looks promisng though, I might get this one.

It's ROTS. You can see that his robe has sleeves. In AOTC, his robe was sleeveless. Not too mention that the pouch on his right side was only worn in ROTS.

a_anakin.jpg

Trust me, it's the ROTS Anakin.

And the sculpt is by Trevor and word has it that it :rock :rock :rock something fierce.

Well if Trevor sculpted it, that's it, consider my order placed.

Trev = Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back