Anakin Paint using Model Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drod26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to share my first paint with acrylic model master paints. I decided to give them a try on Paul Carson Anakin cast and I am very happy with the results.

These paints are great and it made a huge improvement on my painting. This is my 3 paint attend and I am very satisfied with my improvement and the quality of the paint, but there is always improvement. Please feel free to leave positive feedback and tips... I apologize for the bad pics...

Hey drod! Skin tone is really nice, hair is good too - you are coming along well with the painting :)

Maybe re-paint the eye position to 3/4 moon shape, with the top part hidden under the upper eye lid and lighten up the eye color a tad, I think Anakin has bluish green.

Eyes are hard to get right ..mix your blue and white colors to very light and tint/drybrush, or speckle in some light green ..but overall great job! Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Is that an air bubble on the lower lip?

Thank you for the comments fellows. Im going to give the eyes a second try today. They are a paint to do at that scale but I need to practice.

Grey Rabbit,
Unfortunatly that is an air bubble on his lips and Im going to try to fix it.

Back