Amy Winehouse found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to who?

Gearge-Takei-Douchbag-Animated-GIF.gif

:exactly::goodpost:

You are not worth arguing with mikedanger - but considering that the only response you got to your posts was that it was not funny - I have a feeling that there are a few that didn't appreciate your elementary school toilet humor. And comparing me to Hilter just proves my point. :wave

You are not worth arguing with mikedanger - but considering that the only response you got to your posts was that it was not funny - I have a feeling that there are a few that didn't appreciate your elementary school toilet humor. And comparing me to Hilter just proves my point. :wave

You are much more pretty than Hitler. :rock :yess:

i didn't compare you to hitler...i called you hitler. keep rocking that "chaplin" mustache! wear it proud!

I smell a banning. :rotfl

If we banned everyone that insulted a mod - we would be getting rid of a lot of people. :lol Let him insult a way - just makes him look like more of a fool than he already does.

If we banned everyone that insulted a mod - we would be getting rid of a lot of people. :lol Let him insult a way - just makes him look like more of a fool than he already does.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He is out to lunch right now. I'm sure another witty retort is coming.

kenny-loggins-danger-zone.jpg

i never had braces either but i did look like that during high school...those were the days!

i am off to lunch...don't go throwing any of my posts in the oven while i'm gone, ok?

What is the world coming to when you can't poke fun at an addict's death. Is it because of how shocking it is?

Last edited:
Oh and mike, I want everything to do with you. I've only read a few of your posts yet I feel an instant connection. Could it be true love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back