Amy Winehouse found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I suggest that peeps who can't show a little restraint don't post in this thread. This is not about the middle east/ taliban/ racism or even preaching shoulda woulda coulda's about people in her life.

It's sad that this has happened as she was only 27, I personally didn't like her music but that is too young.
As far as I know we do not even know the cause of death so please bear that in mind while posting.
However, given her history people are quick to assume the worst but no-one knows anything yet (as far as I know).
x :peace

What kind of ____ery is this?

Sad to hear, my wife made my listen to her Back to Black album... I was surprised that it was actually pretty good.

For the longest time I thought amy whinehouse hosted that monster show. No joke I did. i had no idea she was a singer until now.

They have to change the Deadpool script now....Amy Winehouse was number 1 in Deadpool's deadpool. And she's shown throughout dying in various ways....

Beautiful voice. I kind of avoided listening to her music for a long time because I'd read so much about her crappy private life and thought she was over-hyped. When I heard her music for the first time I understood the hype. Truly a great musical talent. Tragic life, tragic death. I feel for her family.

l hate this sort of thing. l hate people who use drugs like she did and piss their lives away. she had the world in her hands along with many people and they piss it all away for drugs and booze. what is so great about that stuff.

I use drugs, I'm smoking a bong right now. I don't smoke all day long. I don't smoke and go for a drive. I don't smoke when I have work to do. And I sure as ____ would never in a million years sink a needle into my veins, its filthy. Again it's as simple as responsiblity, I'd venture a guess it being Saturday most of us will enjoy some alchohol at some point tonight, and most of us will still be here tommorow.

Same rules apply to driving, owning a gun, going swimming, or any other time your life is in your hands. It's your responsibility.

be careful deckard. you may be a junky soon enough. pot is an evil gateway drug that leads to harder drugs. at least thats what the government keeps telling me.

be careful deckard. you may be a junky soon enough. pot is an evil gateway drug that leads to harder drugs. at least thats what the government keeps telling me.

yep, cause alcohol doesn't lead to people doing anything stupid. they should just legalize everything (well not everything) but at least then they'd make $$$ off of it and be able to track it better.
or maybe the war on drugs is over :dunno who won??:lol

You could make that arguement for just about any crime.

I never really heard any of her music. Unfortunately I think her music was overshadowed by her lifestyle. But it's very sad for such a young person famous or not famous to die so young. R.I.P.

she did a concert not long ago. when she walked on stage she was stumbling all over not even singing and she almost fell off the stage. everyone was booing and wanted their money back. she was wacked out on something. she just left rehab too l guess.

I read about the news this past morning and like many, was saddened to hear of the tragedy. 5-time Grammy award-winning artist by 24 years old, and accomplished in 27 years what many try a lifetime for. The music community, among many others, certainly lost a gifted and unique artist yesterday.

Despite the tragedy, I think there is a 'silver-lining' in that this will act as a 'wake-up' call to those she inspired.

RIP Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back