Amy Winehouse found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Amy Winehouse found dead at her home in North London.

Always had her problems with drink and drugs.

Not really my type of music but a wasted talent and a life cut short.

RIP

Unfortunate and sadly not a surprise. I honestly keep expecting to read the same thing about Pete Doherty.

Unfortunately it was only a matter of time. Tragic life really. RIP

:lecture Exactly. She's been in and out of rehab for as long as I've known of her in the music business. Can't say that I'll miss her, but I feel for her friends, family, and people that tried to reach out and help her.

Didn't really listen to her stuff so much, but it's still a life lost. So it's sad.

I like the rehab song... she should have gone but she was an old school rocker and did her thing.

Really, a beautiful reflection of our society. Everyone around her saw her destroy herself but no one did anything about it. Just beautiful. And infinitely sad.

Really, a beautiful reflection of our society. Everyone around her saw her destroy herself but no one did anything about it. Just beautiful. And infinitely sad.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You can't physically force people to change. All you can do is lead by example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back