Amy Winehouse found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she didn't want to be helped there is nothing anyone else could have done for her. Put the blame where it lies.

Bull____. If I had been her brother, I would've tied her to a chair and plugged an IV into her until she understood reason. And I'm sure that at some point she would have. You know, when a piece of sh..t taliban smokes opium, you hope that he will OD because that would make your day. But Winehouse wasn't a bad person, she deserved to be helped with 100% might.

Damn that sucks, no real suprise sadly but damn. RIP Amy.

Bull____. If I had been her brother, I would've tied her to a chair and plugged an IV into her until she understood reason. And I'm sure that at some point she would have. You know, when a piece of sh..t taliban smokes opium, you hope that he will OD because that would make your day. But Winehouse wasn't a bad person, she deserved to be helped with 100% might.

Thing is you can't do that.

You can't monitor a fully grown adult for their entire life. You have to accept that at some point, everyone short of coma patients are on their own. Even the mentally handicapped and children have to learn to depend on themselves. Not to mention relapse is almost always certain.

You can't just strap someone down against there will, especially someone with millions of dollars who can hop on a private plane to wherever away from you, and when you have a job, a house etc. Yes you want to save your sibling, but at a point your also endangering yourself, and again, you have to look out for yourself a bit too. If you quit your job, etc, now your putting yourself in a similar posistion of needing help. You just commit to trying to save her lose your job, your house, your homeless and depending on her before you know it, then she relapses and now you both have nothing.

Fact is, she did this to herself. She knew it wasn't candy and she could die, I don't feel bad at all. She wasn't casually smoking a bowl at a party once in a while and got a bad dose or something, we all saw this coming and she chose to go down that road. To me it's the same as someone who gets behind the wheel of a car. Anytime you do that, you can die, its up to you and each of us to not just crash into one another. You can ask for help but it's still up to you at the end of the day. Ignoring safety warnings on something recreational and further more a drug and getting yourself killed won't garner sympathy from me ever. Same way I wouldn't feel bad if someone who didn't know how to fly talked ____ about how easy it was, jumped in a plane with no training and crashed.

lol @ marvel. Apparentely Amy was the second coming of Mother Teresa. :lol She killed herself. Plain and simple. Sad indeed but it is what it is.

lol @ marvel. Apparentely Amy was the second coming of Mother Teresa. :lol She killed herself. Plain and simple. Sad indeed but it is what it is.

Wow, nice. So just because you use drugs you automatically deserve to die? Oh don't get me wrong if she chose to knowingly kill herself, that's another story, I agree. But drug users deserve...you know what, forget it. You're right. Who cares, huh?

Wow, nice. So just because you use drugs you automatically deserve to die? Oh don't get me wrong if she chose to knowingly kill herself, that's another story, I agree. But drug users deserve...you know what, forget it. You're right. Who cares, huh?

I use drugs, I'm smoking a bong right now. I don't smoke all day long. I don't smoke and go for a drive. I don't smoke when I have work to do. And I sure as ____ would never in a million years sink a needle into my veins, its filthy. Again it's as simple as responsiblity, I'd venture a guess it being Saturday most of us will enjoy some alchohol at some point tonight, and most of us will still be here tommorow.

Same rules apply to driving, owning a gun, going swimming, or any other time your life is in your hands. It's your responsibility.

1311444312308.jpg

I use drugs, I'm smoking a bong right now. I don't smoke all day long. I don't smoke and go for a drive. I don't smoke when I have work to do. And I sure as ____ would never in a million years sink a needle into my veins, its filthy. Again it's as simple as responsiblity, I'd venture a guess it being Saturday most of us will enjoy some alchohol at some point tonight, and most of us will still be here tommorow.

Same rules apply to driving, owning a gun, going swimming, or any other time your life is in your hands. It's your responsibility.

:lecture It's a shame, but at the end of the nobody can force anyone to do anything they don't want to do themselves. Even if she was in treatment, the second she walks out the door there's nobody responsible for her actions except for herself. She can choose to use the resources and coping mechanisms she learned, or she could go scrape up some cash and get another fix.

I wouldnt mind if you were banned. :monkey3

imagine thousands of years from now archaologists dig up her bones and see what teeth she had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back