Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amstel's Horror Custom Figures...

Excellent so far, a body change and painted head and it'll be perfect. Would love to play this game, but I'm an Xbox guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent so far, a body change and painted head and it'll be perfect. Would love to play this game, but I'm an Xbox guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Working on finding a painter to paint Joel for me. Taking my time with this figure cause I'm proud of it. By the way, it's a fantastic game, Yoda! My favorite of any games so far. You would be overly impressed! :)

WIP. The first 3 Myers figures I've completed however am still working on them. From left to right- Blackest Eyes 1.0, The Shape and Caine 2.0. I've gotten more coming. This is just the beginning of my exclusive Myers collection.

uploadfromtaptalk1403583578769.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Excellent stuff amstel and I'm looking forward to seeing even more in the future. :clap

I finished painting two Myers sculpts today. Those two were my first sculpts I ever attempted painting on. I think I did pretty good for a beginner. Well I had just sprayed seal on it and I'll post pictures on here tomorrow. Then my next big step is to hair the sculpts! Wish me good luck! :lol: Thanks!

you have done a great job on the paint up! the eyes look really good on the first one!

i have to admit im not a huge fan of blacking out the eyes

looking forward to seeing these haired

Coming along wonderfully buddy.

Thank you! I recently finished adding eyes to the Beto Myers sculpt the other day based on a suggestion from a fellow freak. I agree with him that eyes brings out the best in some of the sculpts (in this case, the Beto sculpt) than the blacked out eyes depending on whose sculpt it is.

Awsome work Amstel. You have knives for them?

Thank you! I recently finished adding eyes to the Beto Myers sculpt the other day based on a suggestion from a fellow freak. I agree with him that eyes brings out the best in some of the sculpts (in this case, the Beto sculpt) than the blacked out eyes depending on whose sculpt it is.

Amen to that old friend.

Before...
y2yhybat.jpg

After...
ma8uhata.jpg

I see the big difference. I'm glad I listened to a suggestion of adding the eyes. No I did not paint the eyes. Thanks to hunterdnrc, a fellow freak on here, who sells those eye decals and that made my job easier!

I have maybe two or three sculpts that were blacked out and I am going to repaint then add the eyes. I've decided I like having the eyes on Myers sculpts the best. It brings out a bit more of a life like to the sculpt. On other hand, my friend who came over has mentioned that seeing the eyes is scarier than the ones with blacked out eyes.

That's interesting! I usually don't overlook small details in the horror films, apparently I did?! Wikipedia is not always accurate though.

Freddy's glove has appeared in the 1987 horror-comedy Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn above the door on the inside of a toolshed. This was Sam Raimi's response to Wes Craven showing footage of The Evil Dead in A Nightmare on Elm Street, which in turn was a response to Sam Raimi putting a poster of Craven's 1977 film The Hills Have Eyes in The Evil Dead. The glove also appears in the 1998 horror-comedy Bride of Chucky in an evidence locker room that also contains the remains of the film's villain Chucky, chainsaw of Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the masks of Michael Myers from Halloween and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.

How much better does myers look with eyes! I understand why people black them out, but to me, it looks alot better when you add the eyes and add some shading as well

Oh yes I noticed a big difference and I really like the way it looks with eyes than having it blacked out. I will add some more shading around the sculpt before hairing it.

Back