Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amstel's custom figures...Myers...Jason

If you go to edit in your first post in this thread you can update the title there!

I have several horror icon figures that I plan to post on here when I am finished working on them. I wish I know how to edit the title of my thread so I could add the names of the figures in the title every time I update them. If you know how to do that, please let me know!

Re: Amstel's Horror Custom Figures...

I figured it out. Thank you grphyx1! :duff

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

81 Warlock Myers
uploadfromtaptalk1401397429531.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401397454497.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401397473551.jpg

H6 Myers
uploadfromtaptalk1401397492258.jpg

One's Customs Blackest Eyes 1.0
uploadfromtaptalk1401397506593.jpg

My Myers collection-
Madbug 2.0, Beto's, Caine, Ones Customs Blackest 1.0, Ones Customs 2 H81 Warlock and Silentkill H6
uploadfromtaptalk1401397520647.jpg

Yet I'm not completely finished. A few more is coming from Silentkill. I owe it to Jamen for helping me making this happen. He's awesome!! I'm still in the hunt for One's Customs Blackest Eyes 2.0.

Last edited:

those myers heads are awesome :) ur getting a nice collection mate!! i still think madbug myers is the best :)

Excellent lineup of Myers heads. I've got 2 so far, Caine and I just got Ones blackest eyes 1.0. Good luck in finding the 2.0, it is one of my favs. Also his newest Shape but I don't think he offers that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those myers heads are awesome :) ur getting a nice collection mate!! i still think madbug myers is the best :)

Nice score amstel my friend.

You really went balls out.

Thanks guys! :duff

I'm not finished, some are still coming! :lol Silentkill is working on rest of my orders. Caine's remains close to me cuz it was my first Myers head sculpt I owned. I really love them all. Each has their own style of look. MadBug's is accurately closer to the 1978 mask. I'm still not giving up on finding blackest eyes 2.0. Where art thou, 2.0?!

Excellent lineup of Myers heads. I've got 2 so far, Caine and I just got Ones blackest eyes 1.0. Good luck in finding the 2.0, it is one of my favs. Also his newest Shape but I don't think he offers that one.

Thank you! :) I just could never get enough of Myers head sculpts. As for The Shape, Silentkill is working on it for me plus few other head sculpts from other Halloween movies. I might as well have him do Resurrection too. As much as I didn't like the movie but I liked the mask in that one.

Last edited:

Thank you! :) I just could never get enough of Myers head sculpts. As for The Shape, Silentkill is working on it for me plus few other head sculpts from other Halloween movies. I might as well have him do Resurrection too. As much as I didn't like the movie but I liked the mask in that one.

Oh nice! Yea, I think that's the same guy I got my blackest eyes 1.0 from. Biddintown on eBay and his name is Ashley? Cool guy.

Oh nice! Yea, I think that's the same guy I got my blackest eyes 1.0 from. Biddintown on eBay and his name is Ashley? Cool guy.

Right. Only his name is Jamen (Silentkill). Ashley is his woman's name she helps him with this. He's cool to deal with. I have a direct contact with him if you are interested in any more Myers head sculpts. :duff

uploadfromtaptalk1401555266024.jpg

Thank you Papasmoak!

I LOVE this. Inspired to do my own but don't have the knowledge, skills, tools etc lol

How DOES one go about starting?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I LOVE this. Inspired to do my own but don't have the knowledge, skills, tools etc lol

How DOES one go about starting?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I can hook you up with Silentkill. I talk directly to him. He's a sculptor and does just about everything you would need to put together a Myers figure. He's a huge Myers fan also. Let me know if you want to proceed with this.

I'm intrigued. Why does Myers have a pin stuck into his genitals?

He's into some kinky **** I tell you what.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

:lol that's funny. It's a part of the stand to hold up the body.

WIP Joel figure from The Last Of Us game. The game is a horror survival gene. Not sure if some of you know it.

Plan to replace the body because the head isnt sitting well on the neck. The head needs to be painted yet. Stay tuned...

y5ugabaz.jpg

u8epe4y4.jpg

namu6ezy.jpg

4ezu4y9e.jpg

Last edited:
Back