American Mcgee's Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I have most of those figures but I'm missing White Rabbit and Tweedles.
The Card Guards are actually AMR merchandise so I haven't gotten them yet but they're so iconic I may have too.

BTW the Hatter is a pain to stand up straight!

Thanks! :hi5:

The A:MR card guard (spade) looks really good to me as well. Still in stock too. For $20 I may pick this one up instead of the expensive AMA card gaurd set. Plus, the new A:MR figures have some nice articulation as well as weapons.

I haven't taken my figures out of the box yet but, thanks for the heads up about the Hatter. Looks like Alice may tip over as well. I think she comes with a stand? If not, I'll make something for them.

Thanks! :hi5:

The A:MR card guard (spade) looks really good to me as well. Still in stock too. For $20 I may pick this one up instead of the expensive AMA card gaurd set. Plus, the new A:MR figures have some nice articulation as well as weapons.

I haven't taken my figures out of the box yet but, thanks for the heads up about the Hatter. Looks like Alice may tip over as well. I think she comes with a stand? If not, I'll make something for them.

You might be right, i seem to remember Alice being tricky as well and no they don't come with stands.

I don't think I ever new that they made Card figures for AMGA, i might have to track those up.

Diamond Select's Madness Returns figures sold really well across the three LCS I visit, and with the royal guard Alice figure revealed there's a good shot of us getting more figures from the game, maybe a real world alice. not sure what else to suggest since I never played the much of the game.

You might be right, i seem to remember Alice being tricky as well and no they don't come with stands.

I don't think I ever new that they made Card figures for AMGA, i might have to track those up.

The detailing on the A:MR card guard looks great for the price.
cardguardalicemadness01.jpg

Here's a pic of the original card guards from AMA. Looks okay, but not for $100+ per pair (secondary market prices).

6a00d834525fe869e2017d4078b925970c-500wi

Diamond Select's Madness Returns figures sold really well across the three LCS I visit, and with the royal guard Alice figure revealed there's a good shot of us getting more figures from the game, maybe a real world alice. not sure what else to suggest since I never played the much of the game.

Here's a pic of all the costumes.

american_mcgee_alice_madness_returns_costumes_by_napalmred-d5bcxsf.png

I personally would love to have a 'real world' Alice. :pray:

I have the catapiller in box if anyone would want it. (PM me)

I loved this game/version of Alice!

bumpin some old thread, but just played madness returns few months back..and i am absolutely in love with everything about this...so just picked up some old stock of alice madness figures, and the newer royal suit alice..has anyone here got the hysteria alice and wants to sell for cheaper than like $60 or the 20" cheshire cat, i want to buy it also, but dont want to pay like $700..if anyone has anything alice let me know plz

bumpin some old thread, but just played madness returns few months back..and i am absolutely in love with everything about this...so just picked up some old stock of alice madness figures, and the newer royal suit alice..has anyone here got the hysteria alice and wants to sell for cheaper than like $60 or the 20" cheshire cat, i want to buy it also, but dont want to pay like $700..if anyone has anything alice let me know plz

Wow, I can't believe Hysteria Alice is going for that much now! I can kinda understand Cheshire as he is a limited item. Just did a quick look at the prices on all the figs and it seems most if not all of the figs prices have gone up. Some are straight up ridiculous! Kinda glad i got my figs early. Now I'm just waiting on American Mcgee to release the Alice movie dvd from his kickstarter. Been waiting over a year for that already. :impatient:

Anyways, good luck with finding some nice Alice figs for some good prices.

I didn't even know that this thread existed :lol. Weird game, but I loved it. Man... didn't realize that the collectibles were so expensive.

Back